You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Yep on the ‘Labour will reverse the generous tax cuts we have given you, how can you trust those commie cunts?’ platform.

Blindingly obvious.

Yeah you can't trust Labour to not raise taxes , blah blah blah blah stick to the plan it's working honest , Cunts .

6 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Yeah you can't trust Labour to not raise taxes , blah blah blah blah stick to the plan it's working honest , Cunts .

Hes likely to lose two by-elections today as well.

And a Tory councillor has been fired today for antisemitism, so he doesn’t even have that attack line.

Hes fucked.

Now the inevitable leadership contest calls.

• Like 1

The tax cuts thing is mental, it's like they only have a caricatured idea of who their voter is. The super rich will notice it but there's not enough of them to win you an election. Most people would happily pay more tax if it meant services worked properly.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

The tax cuts thing is mental, it's like they only have a caricatured idea of who their voter is. The super rich will notice it but there's not enough of them to win you an election. Most people would happily pay more tax if it meant services worked properly.

Yeah, the deep dive in n the figures now is even bleaker when you look at GDP.

Standards of living down, costs up, worse off than before covid.

Really dire and more will becoming out now, so tax cuts are ‘irresponsible’ according to all the think tanks and will cause greater harm.

Its performative bollocks from a bunch of spivs so far out of their depts it’s an embarrassment to the country.

• Upvote 1

Jeremy Hunt set up the company Hotcourses in the early dot com days. By all accounts it was a cunt of a company to work for. When 9/11 hit and people were gathering to take events in up popped Hunt out of his office to ask people to quieten down as it was distracting the sales team. 

15 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Jeremy Hunt set up the company Hotcourses in the early dot com days. By all accounts it was a cunt of a company to work for. When 9/11 hit and people were gathering to take events in up popped Hunt out of his office to ask people to quieten down as it was distracting the sales team. 

His first company went tits up, it was selling marmalade to the Chinese. Unless that was an acid trip I had.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

the fact that the utter cunts who led us into this mess,the likes of johnson and farage,are still shouting from the sidelines,is incredulous.

Johnson's got a column in the heil chatting shit about diets and rugby tackling. Cunt should be in jail 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

His first company went tits up, it was selling marmalade to the Chinese. Unless that was an acid trip I had.

Not linking the Mirror as the site is practically unreadable but in March 23 it quoted 

he later wrote on his website: "When I started out, nearly everything I tried was a total failure. 

"My business partner and I tried exporting marmalade to Japan – which flopped. We tried building children’s playgrounds – that failed.

"We tried to run a business setting up guides for foreign tourists – that folded too. 

"Eventually we hit on something that worked – we started publishing student guides to help people find the right college or university."

Should’ve done what his ancestors did and imported a load of mitsubisis for the Chinese market. 

3 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Not linking the Mirror as the site is practically unreadable but in March 23 it quoted 

he later wrote on his website: "When I started out, nearly everything I tried was a total failure. 

"My business partner and I tried exporting marmalade to Japan – which flopped. We tried building children’s playgrounds – that failed.

"We tried to run a business setting up guides for foreign tourists – that folded too. 

"Eventually we hit on something that worked – we started publishing student guides to help people find the right college or university."

Should’ve done what his ancestors did and imported a load of mitsubisis for the Chinese market. 

And this Cinderella tale of riches to riches leads to him buying twenty flats, off plan, and renting them out above market rate helping keep the rental market red hot, whilst also reducing access to first time buyers.

Brings a tear to the eye to see someone come from everything to have everything and actively work against the interests of the vast majority.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

And this Cinderella tale of riches to riches leads to him buying twenty flats, off plan, and renting them out above market rate helping keep the rental market red hot, whilst also reducing access to first time buyers.

Brings a tear to the eye to see someone come from everything to have everything and actively work against the interests of the vast majority.

There is no alternative, Bruce, old boy. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Just a final few quid into the pockets of their mates before they depart. Gives them a cheap, if desperate, election headline to boot.

• Upvote 1