Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread


Bjornebye
 Share

Recommended Posts

The inevitable end...

 

'Councils in England are to be encouraged to sell publicly owned buildings and other assets worth up to £23bn under plans being explored by ministers to plug budget shortfalls amid the crisis in local government.

 

Under plans being examined by Michael Gove’s Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, councils would be given greater flexibility to use money raised from asset disposals to meet their budget pressures.

 

In a consultation with town hall bosses closing on Wednesday, ministers estimate that councils have “investment properties” worth £23.2bn which could be disposed of to help meet budget shortfalls with proposed changes to the rules that would allow sales without government approval.

 

The government said its aim was to encourage the sale of assets held only for revenue, and not buildings or places used for the “delivering of the objectives of the local authority”.'

 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/jan/30/ministers-plan-to-push-english-councils-to-sell-assets-to-plug-budget-holes-condemned

 

The firesale before the election.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Selling the publics silverwear and few remaining assets off. I wonder whos mates have their eyes on local buildings going on the cheap that can quickly be converted into tiny flats

 

 

cunts

 

 

 

MPs have condemned plans by the former Tory backbencher Andrew Bridgen to host an MEP from Germany’s Alternative für Deutschland in parliament, weeks after members of the far-right party were caught in discussion with neo-Nazis about carrying out mass deportations.

There was also concern that parliament could be used as a platform for the dissemination of conspiracy theories after Bridgen said the event, billed as a meeting of the Save Our Sovereignty campaign group, would discuss issues including “vaccine harms”, 15-minute cities and a “power grab” by the World Health Organization.

 

Bridgen, who now sits as an independent MP after being expelled from the Conservatives for comparing the use of Covid vaccines to the Holocaust, said the meeting on Monday would be addressed by the AfD MEP Christine Anderson and two other individuals.

The Liberal Democrat MP Layla Moran said: “Andrew Bridgen’s fringe views and torrid misinformation have absolutely no place in the House of Commons. Bridgen and his collection of conspiracies have constantly brought our nation into the gutter, and this latest meeting adds another page to his catalogue of errors.”

She added: “This MP does not represent the British people’s views.”

Concern was also expressed by Labour’s Clive Lewis, who said: “You don’t give platforms to people who would take your platform away and when we talk about AFD, we are talking about a party whose members have been actively planning to deport millions of Germans who they deem to be not sufficiently German.

 

 

Once a Tory always a Tory

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Selling the publics silverwear and few remaining assets off. I wonder whos mates have their eyes on local buildings going on the cheap that can quickly be converted into tiny flats

 

 

cunts

 

 

 

MPs have condemned plans by the former Tory backbencher Andrew Bridgen to host an MEP from Germany’s Alternative für Deutschland in parliament, weeks after members of the far-right party were caught in discussion with neo-Nazis about carrying out mass deportations.

There was also concern that parliament could be used as a platform for the dissemination of conspiracy theories after Bridgen said the event, billed as a meeting of the Save Our Sovereignty campaign group, would discuss issues including “vaccine harms”, 15-minute cities and a “power grab” by the World Health Organization.

 

Bridgen, who now sits as an independent MP after being expelled from the Conservatives for comparing the use of Covid vaccines to the Holocaust, said the meeting on Monday would be addressed by the AfD MEP Christine Anderson and two other individuals.

The Liberal Democrat MP Layla Moran said: “Andrew Bridgen’s fringe views and torrid misinformation have absolutely no place in the House of Commons. Bridgen and his collection of conspiracies have constantly brought our nation into the gutter, and this latest meeting adds another page to his catalogue of errors.”

She added: “This MP does not represent the British people’s views.”

Concern was also expressed by Labour’s Clive Lewis, who said: “You don’t give platforms to people who would take your platform away and when we talk about AFD, we are talking about a party whose members have been actively planning to deport millions of Germans who they deem to be not sufficiently German.

 

 

Once a Tory always a Tory

 

GAoB6blXkAA5m0S.jpeg.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:


 

IMG_6354.gif


That’s pretty much their attack line but using “woke” instead of actually saying it. Alison Hammond got the Paul O’Grady gig at Battersea Dogs home. The amount of people calling it “woke” but unable to explain what’s “woke” about it is quite insane. Unless you know exactly what the cunts mean. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:


That’s pretty much their attack line but using “woke” instead of actually saying it. Alison Hammond got the Paul O’Grady gig at Battersea Dogs home. The amount of people calling it “woke” but unable to explain what’s “woke” about it is quite insane. Unless you know exactly what the cunts mean. 

The same people who are currently outraged over this are obviously the same people who will have been outraged about an openly gay drag queen getting a gig on national television all those years ago. 

 

The reasons don't matter, they just need to feed on the outrage.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

The same people who are currently outraged over this are obviously the same people who will have been outraged about an openly gay drag queen getting a gig on national television all those years ago. 

 

The reasons don't matter, they just need to feed on the outrage.

I find it kind of ironic they call the left "snowflakes",yet barely an hour goes by without the mail has some breakdown because some gammon fucknugget from essex cant put the union jack on his taxi.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Caught a bit of Rees mogg at that crackpot function on the news saying there should be a big state,it should come from the individual.

Given half a chance these cunts would live in a gated community whilst the rest of us would try to survive in a real life hunger games.

In other news people queued all night for the chance to register with a dentist in Portsmouth.

Perfectly normal  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Caught a bit of Rees mogg at that crackpot function on the news saying there should be a big state,it should come from the individual.

Given half a chance these cunts would live in a gated community whilst the rest of us would try to survive in a real life hunger games.

In other news people queued all night for the chance to register with a dentist in Portsmouth.

Perfectly normal  

 

Have you seen this? I'd love to kick the cunt across Whitehall 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Caught a bit of Rees mogg at that crackpot function on the news saying there should be a big state,it should come from the individual.

Given half a chance these cunts would live in a gated community whilst the rest of us would try to survive in a real life hunger games.

In other news people queued all night for the chance to register with a dentist in Portsmouth.

Perfectly normal  


 

His dad literally wrote the book…

 

https://fourminutebooks.com/the-sovereign-individual-summary/#:~:text=1-Sentence-Summary%3A The,anything we've seen before.

 

 None of it is by accident, all joined up effort to distort narratives and bring down institutions which go against collective endeavour.

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

same with Johnson

evil, and not particularly bright,cunts hidden behind a posh accent.


They way as soon as he gets asked a difficult question he accuses the fella of being left wing. Then claims GB news is unbiased. Basket case of a country having these cunts call the shots 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...