Bjornebye

Coronavirus

16 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It's almost as though the figures from the clinical trials were pretty damn good and that catching Covid as a way of acquiring 'natural immunity' is a fucking stupid idea.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Mudface said:

It's almost as though the figures from the clinical trials were pretty damn good and that catching Covid as a way of acquiring 'natural immunity' is a fucking stupid idea.

Maybe these scientists actually know a little more than 'Bob from Scunthorpe' who reckons it better to  wear tin foil on your feet and head? 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Maybe these scientists actually know a little more than 'Bob from Scunthorpe' who reckons it better to  wear tin foil on your feet and head? 

Ah, but Bob's done his research and found stuff that no one else spotted. Bob's really special.

36 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Ah, but Bob's done his research and found stuff that no one else spotted. Bob's really special.

Bob’s currently got 3 policemen under arrest for stopping him from getting in the way of nurses trying to save lives. He even had a crime number. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Bob’s currently got 3 policemen under arrest for stopping him from getting in the way of nurses trying to save lives. He even had a crime number. 

MAGNACARTA000001

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

515CB0F2-2E6B-4A8B-A7A0-F8B6F89639FF.jpeg

1860EDC2-15D6-4CE1-9B63-7CB029032A72.gif

C028CB66-3742-4C19-B62B-E90ACEFE8BDE.jpeg

Has anyone taken, or knows anyone who has taken, Molnupiravir? I’ve been sent some after testing positive as I’m vulnerable to Covid but not sure whether I’ll take it as my symptoms are only mild so far. 

Though I suppose of course the point of taking it is to make sure your symptoms stay mild and don’t worsen. 

6 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Not sure the parasite Laurence Fox taking Ivermectin for his COVID is the greatest idea, surely that's a suicide attempt?

Shh, let the idiot crack on.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

I’ve been away for a few days enjoying myself, where are up to with all this now. 

Is it over and done with yet?

A few winters ago according to someone who claimed to be more qualified than all of us to discuss it who also in this very thread said he didn't study viruses. You know the one. The liar. 

No it's not gone away. People are still dying from it. Oh and cunts are still acting like it's all over. You know, the selfish ones. 

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

A few winters ago according to someone who claimed to be more qualified than all of us to discuss it who also in this very thread said he didn't study viruses. You know the one. The liar. 

No it's not gone away. People are still dying from it. Oh and cunts are still acting like it's all over. You know, the selfish ones. 

Disappointing news. 

Just now, TheBitch said:

Disappointing news. 

Especially for the dead and the families who are suffering as a result. But at least people don't have to struggle to breath on the bus because they have to wear a mask to help protect others. 

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

"I never neg without explaining why"

200.gif

I'm negging you because you're a cunt.

Happy to help.

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

I'm negging you because you're a cunt.

Happy to help.

Nope. You're 'revenge' negging me because you don't like your lies and misrepresentations of reality being picked up on. 

Happy to help.