You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourites

Tony Moanero

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Cheese Moments are ace.

Nah, it just doesn't sit right with me having real cheese in them.  Imagine how long that cheese has been sat there by the time it reaches your mouth.  

Bellend Cheddar Moments, more like.

Also, Walkers owns the whole of the Smiths brand so they're still part of the dirty empire.

Just say no. 

9 minutes ago, TK421 said:

@chevettehs Cheese & Onion Squares are made by Walkers now.  Unless you're talking about Cheese Moments, which are absolutely disgusting. 

I am aware they are Walkers now. But Walkers crisps other than squares are fucking shit compared to all the companies they killed off so I refuse to give them credit for Squares!

• Upvote 1

Just now, chevettehs said:

I am aware they are Walkers now. But Walkers crisps other than squares are fucking shit compared to all the companies they killed off so I refuse to give them credit for Squares!

I refuse to give them my money.  Anyone but Walkers. 

It freaks my nut out how they superimpose the Union Jack over their packaging.  Subliminal Brexit fascist bully-boys.  I fucking hate Walkers, me.

Walkers_PackCollection_LA-resized.jpg

2 minutes ago, TK421 said:

It freaks my nut out how they superimpose the Union Jack over their packaging.  Subliminal Brexit fascist bully-boys.  I fucking hate Walkers, me.

And they make Cheese and Onion crisps in blue packets with Salt and Vinegar in green when everyone knows that it should be the other way. I will not bow down to Lineker and his fascist bully boy crisp packet colour changing agenda. 

Yours, chevettehs.

Founding member of the Tudor Crisps Liberation Front.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Yeah, Walkers are for wankers. Totally ruined Monster Munch. That said, I still buy their cheese and onion crisps, which, in my opinion, are the best cheese and onion flavour crisps, nowadays. It’s ok though, because I am a wanker. Well, I used to be a professional one, semi-retired now.

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

Yeah, Walkers are for wankers. Totally ruined Monster Munch. That said, I still buy their cheese and onion crisps, which, in my opinion, are the best cheese and onion flavour crisps, nowadays. It’s ok though, because I am a wanker. Well, I used to be a professional one, semi-retired now.

If Walkers are the only option in a shop/pub I get something else instead of crisps.