You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When is Violence Justified?

• 1 month later...

There are plenty of people who attach themselves to causes, who have no actual interest in those causes, they just exploit those causes as an excuse to attack groups they don't like.

As if to prove the point, old posts by me and TK have just been negged by one such individual in this thread for criticising antisemitism.

2 hours ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

There are plenty of people who attach themselves to causes, who have no actual interest in those causes, they just exploit those causes as an excuse to attack groups they don't like.

As if to prove the point, old posts by me and TK have just been negged by one such individual in this thread for criticising antisemitism.

Who? If a cause means people lying about anti-semitism because someone disagrees with them then fine. You are Rachel Riley. I asked her an honest question on Twitter, got called an anti-semite and she blocked me. 

Anyone who has a go at anyone for their religion is a dickhead but the way people throw certain cards out when its clear thats not the case is a fucking dickhead. You are the prime one on here. A fucking dickhead who can't admit when he is wrong or been caught out lying. 

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Who? If a cause means people lying about anti-semitism because someone disagrees with them then fine. You are Rachel Riley. I asked her an honest question on Twitter, got called an anti-semite and she blocked me. 

Anyone who has a go at anyone for their religion is a dickhead but the way people throw certain cards out when its clear thats not the case is a fucking dickhead. You are the prime one on here. A fucking dickhead who can't admit when he is wrong or been caught out lying. 

You think RR is lying. Ask the Reverend and the Makers account what they think. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You think RR is lying. Ask the Reverend and the Makers account what they think. 

He is sound the Reverend . 

Nice of SD to reply though. Yet again avoids when he has been done. Ive (sad as I am) got screenshots of his bollocks and just waiting for the right opportunity to prove once and for all that he is a liar and a hypocrite. I genuinely don't dislike the lad but come on. Own up when you are wrong. I am wrong 95% of the time and always hold my hands up. Thats all I want to see. 

At least you and Boss can carry yourselves with a bit of dignity despite being tory bastards. And one of you shags Luis Spence and is deffo getting bummed when he stays at mine.... Ive got a glory hole Rico. Ben made it for me when he slept in the spare room. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nice of SD to reply though. Yet again avoids when he has been done. Ive (sad as I am) got screenshots of his bollocks and just waiting for the right opportunity to prove once and for all that he is a liar and a hypocrite. I genuinely don't dislike the lad but come on. Own up when you are wrong. I am wrong 95% of the time and always hold my hands up. Thats all I want to see. 

I would love to reply, but I didn't really understand what you were saying.

I thought my words were pretty clear, and I don't feel the need to expand upon them in this thread.

4 hours ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I would love to reply, but I didn't really understand what you were saying.

I thought my words were pretty clear, and I don't feel the need to expand upon them in this thread.

Just admit I've got you and lets leave it at that. Unless you wanna meet for coffee? I won't drink coffee myself like, I'll have a green tea. I'll pay. 

PPV 

• 3 months later...

https://www.indy100.com/article/jewish-mp-nazi-heads-kicked-in-charlotte-nichols-9249921?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0rM3gR5XuId5DqX1RyfybDk8aepL3ydvDhwOwLYVVn-0uBmEi2lxxyS4A#Echobox=1576595941

A Jewish MP has refused to apologise for saying that she hopes football fans making Nazi salutes get “their heads kicked in”.

Charlotte Nichols, the newly-elected Labour MP for Warrington North, defending her stance saying: 

"As a Jewish person whose grandfather fought in World War 2, ultimately sometimes I believe that fascism has to be physically confronted."

In October this year, Nichols tweeted “I hope every single one of them gets their heads kicked in by the good folk of Glasgow” in reference to a video showing SS Lazio fans making Nazi salutes and chanting fascist songs in the Scottish city.

And when questioned by BBC political reporter Phil McCann, who posted to the interview on Twitter, Nichols didn’t back down.

“Sometimes I believe that fascism has to be physically confronted and I’m not going to apologise for that,” she said.

In the comments, lots of people agreed with Nichols. 

Nichols’ answers add to the debate about whether it is morally acceptable to fight fascism with violence – a discussion that was stoked after alt-right leader Richard Spencer was punched two years ago.

Despite her defiance, Nichols said that she would change the way she used social media now that she had become an MP, saying, “As someone who is now an elected public official, naturally your language is going to be different from being a sort of ordinary member of the public.”

I've just been reading about the assassination of Luis Carrero Blanco, in December 1973. He was a complete nasty bastard and Franco's successor. Had he lived, the violently oppressive Fascist regime in Spain would have endured much longer than it did. Many people  (not just lefty extremists) believe that the assassination hastened the democratisation of Spain.

I don't know enough to say whether or not the killing was justified, but it does seem a little bit like a real life version of one of those "would you kill Hitler" hypothetical moral dilemmas.

Has anyone ever seen the video of the 2 birds kicking off in maccies in America, because the cashier wouldn’t take a $50 note? One of them slaps him and when he lashes out back they both go after him on his side of the counter. One climbs over and one walks round. When they catch him at the fryer, he starts smashing them both with some kind of rod and they both hit the deck. I feel that was justified. Then he carries on smashing them. Continuously. From that point on I was losing support for his cause. I heard Bill Burr talking about it, which is why I went looking for it and it reminded me of this thread.

• 6 months later...
On 01/07/2019 at 14:10, Rico1304 said:

As an aside there’s another Andy NGo on twitter getting absolute dogs abuse because he shares a name with the guy beat up yesterday.  

And here are some morons stopping a random Asian dude, because they think he's Andy Ngo.

Fucken racists.

4 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

And here are some morons stopping a random Asian dude, because they think he's Andy Ngo.

Fucken racists.

I'm particularly impressed at one of them shouting about the internal validity of the argument whilst shouting at some random Asian guy. Good stuff. 

4 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Fucken racists.

Amazing how anti-racist whites can be racist at the same time. You just can't help yourselves can you...

• Upvote 1