Quantcast
TLW Deathpool 2019 - Page 15 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fowlers God

TLW Deathpool 2019

4 hours ago, rubble-rouser said:

Jonathan Miller has gone beyond the Fringe to the Establishment Club in the sky. 

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2019/nov/27/jonathan-miller-writer-and-director-dies-aged-85

I hadn’t realised he’d had Alzheimer’s. What a fucking horrible disease that is

• Upvote 2

Terrible news about Bob Willis, I grew up watching him in his pomp, as did most of us, he was one of the first players I remember watching.

I never thought Botham would outlive him.

A real shame, I liked him and his punditry.

I know Botham's innings at old Trafford was immense but that last wicket (Ray Bright) I think stumps smashed and Bob wheeling away then an oh duck moment veers other direction and grabs a stump brilliant 

20 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Terrible news about Bob Willis, I grew up watching him in his pomp, as did most of us, he was one of the first players I remember watching.

I never thought Botham would outlive him.

A real shame, I liked him and his punditry.

3 Shredded Wheat every morning clearly does an awful lot to absorb all that alcohol.

Players nowadays are so media-trained that it's highly unlikely they'll display any sort of personality once they go into punditry.

16 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Yeah heard that Derby and Pompey , though I thought he was at a midland club at some stage , Villa?

He was manager at Birmingham rather than Villa.

• Downvote 1

19 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Ron Saunders

C341B791-1DA2-4C2C-98E7-5824F84AB95A.jpeg

Some achievement that. Think he was replaced by Tony Barton before the quarter finals and they won the European Cup the next season. That was an excellent Villa side.

• Upvote 1