You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

roma away,

kop77

The nerves have finally fuckin started for me. I believe we've got this but that fucking penalty last week really fucks me off. Having said that, we only have to play our game and we should be fine, just go and do what we do. Score goals. It would be nice for the defense to show up again after back to back late lapses in then the league but if we score we'll be fine.

We annihilated them last week. Whatever about our late sloppiness, we were unlucky to only have scored five. We’ll be fine. Relax.

You can never relax, this is Liverpool. The one thing we do better than any team in the world is drama & entertainment.

Sticking by my prediction that tonight ends up 6-3 and we go through on away goals.

Just to throw some pants-shitting in to the mix, rewatched last week's game and most our chances came from Roma playing a high line, Salah one-on-one and them making ridiculous defensive decisions. Can see them shutting us down if they wanted to and trying to win the game though set pieces. It will be important to try and score.

This is gonna be tricky. I am nervous but trying to placate myself by asserting that we have done really well to be where we are. And that we should enjoy being in the semi. The home game was one of the best atmospheres of any game I have been to - including Wembley finals. Enjoy each moment. It happens very rarely. 

Just don't be Barça.

Only 3 results in 151 matches under Klopp at Liverpool, if replicated tonight, would see the reds be knocked out of the competition. And one of them was with 10 men for over half the game against the champions elect on their turf. 

Basically, it's suggesting the same thing most are saying- it isn't impossible that Liverpool go out, but if they hold up their end of the bargain, then Roma really shouldn't be progressing. It's Liverpool's tie to lose. 

• Upvote 2

We are a team who could kill this tie in a 15 minute spell.

We are also a team who could be dumped out in a 15 minute spell.

It shouldn't have felt nervy and like a defeat with a flat atmosphere and people muted when leaving the ground last week but it did - and it did because people fear that the second of the two things above will happen.....but lets not forget that the first is as likely!

First half v Sevilla versus 2nd half in Sevilla for example -let's get the first half in eh reds...

Personally a shite 0-0 will do me - but lets face it it is unlikely with us.

We are rightly favorites, we have put ourselves in the driving seat - no complacency, no bed shitting, no brain farts please, redmen....or if you must at least make sure you knock a couple in at the other end.

Not nervous in the slightest, we showed the gulf in class last week and at City we showed our resolve and we can perform backs to the wall, Roma are no where near the level of city, they’re the the 4th best team in Italy. City were absolutely frighteningly good for the first half, completely boosted by a silly mistake by Karius and Van Dijk. We should not do something like that tonight.