You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool fans fleecing Liverpool fans!

Lunatic

And people moan about 'not enough' scousers in the ground and its local touts that are the fucking worse cunting cunts

And Thomas Cook, of course.

I remember when red was red no matter where you came from. Tbh, ive not seen the OOT argument for a while now. 

The touts have always been a scab, but not just with us, go to any ground in the country, there is always some cnut selling a wad of tickets above face. its how they get that amount is the issue the clubs need to look at.

Always like people who are desperate to go to the big games, and willing to pay mad prices, but don't want to put the leg work in by going to the earlier games which would get them a ticket.

I got my cousin an away ticket last season. He texts me this morning "if you know of any tickets for the Final going spare mate give us a shout"

Put aside his overconfidence about the Roma game I told him "of course, no bother. I mean people who've gone home and away to the last 10 European games and probably have to go in a ballot to get a ticket will probably give someone a ticket who can't be arsed going to Bournemouth and Stoke at home".

Saw a good one 2 years ago on Faceaids where some girl wanted someone to offer their Basel ticket to her dad who hadn't been for 25 years but was a "good red".

• Upvote 2

First time I got an away ticket off a fella on here I offered him a bit extra as a thanks and he looked at me like id just shit on his lawn. Good reds everywhere, anyone who tries to make money off another Red is not a red.

• Upvote 1

First time I got an away ticket off a fella on here I offered him a bit extra as a thanks and he looked at me like id just shit on his lawn. Good reds everywhere, anyone who tries to make money off another Red is not a red.

This is it. That cunt in work there selling his big games to pay for his ticket couldn’t give a flying fuck. Sad part is it was probably handed down to him from his family who were genuine fans. Different times for sure.

Their are loads of Irish coming over Tuesday with no tickets for this. The touts will make a killing and no doubt a lot will get to the turnstile, after forking out a fortune ,and get a red light.

Costs of flights went bananas soon as the draw was made. We're having to go into Stansted and train up ,home out of Manchester.Even that worked out at €180ish. The same route a few days later was over €600 ,flight home was 375 alone and that's now sold out.

Wouldn’t take it personal if someone is trying to make a few quid.

Fella, not gonna get all high and mighty, but on a website that titles itself as 'The Liverpool Way' from what I have been brought up with, from both a footballing and political sense - this is absolutely not - 'The Liverpool Way'

Not being a dram a queen here mate, just what I reckon I think is right. These touts twats want fucking off big time. 

• Upvote 1

600/375 quid for a flight to Ireland?. Is it the flight off the Wolf of wall Street where they have about 70 prostitutes on board that you can bang mid air?

Ha,wish it was.

I know a load going with no ticket which have driven the flights prices a way up.

Had one fella on to me who thought because he went to the Juventus game in 2005 he was entitled and expected me to find him one for this, unreal.

If you can get £400 for a ticket, why wouldn’t you?

Because you bought that ticket with the intentions of following the team you love through the good times and the bad times. Who came looking for tickets when that cunt Hodgson had us? No one.

I got offered £300 each for me and the lads ticket for the first semi against Chelsea. How could you miss a game like that. How could you seek someone out to make a profit

Any so called decent red who sells his ticket over the odds doesn’t give a fuck. He’s a fucking snake.

• Upvote 4

Guest Alex_K

Also wouldn’t take it personally .. am a season ticket holder, but paid over a k for Athens after the Parry fiasco, and likewise for Palace in ‘14 (after being at the Norwich game). Either pay or don’t .. but bigger things in life to worry about ..