You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2018

DanDanShaw

The signs were there in the first fight.

Then the delayed rematch.

At least he'll now call time on his career.

One final fight

David Haye Vs David Price

The stoppable force meets the movable object

• Upvote 1

Haye looked like he was wearing concrete boots from the first bell.  Should never have come back after 4 year break in 2016.  History shows it never ends well and not once since he came back in 2016 did he ever look in good shape.

Oh well that's Haye done.  Well no, he was done a while ago but that's surely the last chance we'll be getting to see just how done he is.  Never convincing at heavy and years past his best.

Bellew will be even more insufferable now, best hope is that he'll be able to parlay this result into a fight against someone with the quality to knock the shit out of him.

Bellew vs Joshua. Make it happen fast Eddie

Bellew and Joshua are both pretty good mates.  Bellew is always at all his fights cheering him on Plus he;s already admitted Joshua is far too big for him  before the Klitschko fight.

"I'm fighting, let's get it straight, a big cruiserweight, a very small heavyweight," Bellew said of Haye.

"I'm not big enough [to fight Anthony Joshua], I know I like to kid sometimes and mess around, and I have thought about it - to face the Anthony Joshua-Wladimir Klitschko winner. But in all honesty, Anthony is just too big.

"I think he's a lovely lad as well. I actually admire him, I'm a fan of Anthony Joshua's."

Its just not gonna happen unfortunately.

One final fight

David Haye Vs David Price

The stoppable force meets the movable object

If that was at the bottom of my garden I'd draw  the curtains.  Then burn my house down.