You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (a) 19/9/17 - Let's show some bottle in The Milk Cup.

an tha

Hopefully Chamberlain gets better support from the stands than he does on here.

I honestly believe most on here want him to fail so they can say "I told you so" .

He knight turn out to be crap but he plays for us so let's try back him eh.

He has been shit. What do you want people to say?

Amazed at the negativity towards a solid player who has been dogged by injury.

strange how so many go against our players who were great one minute and shite the next???

Was only last season LLLalllannnna, was crap but before the injury was the best player anyone had seen.

Have we sunk to such shallow wankers of fans?

LL was shite according to many on here, yet posts of late say we miss him!

Disagree. Think most on here really like Flanagan, but can also see that he's far from PL quality.

Hopefully Chamberlain gets better support from the stands than he does on here.

I honestly believe most on here want him to fail so they can say "I told you so" .

He knight turn out to be crap but he plays for us so let's try back him eh.

I'm willing to cut him a bit of slack but he needs to get his act together fast.  

Whenever we struggle to win like the Sevilla game because of not scoring enough especially following a defeat you can sense the rut coming. Flanagan wasn't ready for this game and Woodburn has been a waste of shirt in the second half. It's not even the fact that he's replaced Coutinho, he just isn't ready for me. He's far too loose with the ball and just has no physical presence whatsoever. He literally looks like a child playing in a mans league.

Henderson has been absolutely dreadful and Wijnaldum just beyond slow on the ball. The formation should have changed as soon as the second half took a turn for the worse but we are just so rigid with it.

Think we lost the momentum with the international break! Tend to agree with most of that, I just dont see the excitement with woodburn. 90% of the balls he plays are straight back to the man who passed it to him.

Coutinho was in the game a lot but he didnt really produce anything of note. The free kick on the edge of their box went miles over the bar even if he did complain the wall wasnt 10 yards. I thought flanno's had a good game to be honest.

Our problem was we tried to walk the ball into the net and not being clinical enough. No doubt Klopp will get a lot of criticism but like I said at the beginning of the season, we've got bigger fish to fry than the LC and FAC.

Big change in the game was leicester's sub with okazaki. He ran at us when they'd been on the backfoot for the previous 45 mins.

I'm struggling to think of any player we've ever had who has as poor a debut than Chamberlain tonight. Poor passing. Terrible corner kicks, although that's a club trait to be fair, bad decision making. He can only improve on this showing. He's been shocking

Guest Pistonbroke

I thought we played well in the first half but were wasteful after getting into good positions. Lack of anticipation in the box after Robertson put in good balls. We were pretty shite in the second half. Leicester just took their chances but look a very poor team, I fully expect us to turn this result around at the weekend in the league. 

Disappointing result though, we need a good cup run. 

I had a brilliant evening not watching the game.

Highly recommended.

I can see it catching on.

"What didn't you do last night?"

"I didn't watch Liverpool get thumped again."