You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I can't understand it for you.

You posted something about the Pink News Awards, with specific reference to the Sports Personality of the Year category. You seem upset that the award didn't automatically go to the person who won the most stuff. I pointed out that there's no reason why it should.

Exhibit A.  It’s hilarious, it really is. 

An unprecedented success, a young lesbian role model who’s helped bring women’s football to the mainstream.  

or 

a man

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I still haven't seen any evidence of sexualised drag shows being presented to children, let alone being normalised (as seems to be the unquestioned  consensus here).

A quick google of "drag queen story hour" shows up pictures of drag Queens in schools, the vast majority wearing what some may consider overly sexualised clothing and styles.

"BuT wHo iS tO sAy WhAt iS OvErLy SeXuAl???" I say overly sexualised simply because a teacher would not be permitted to wear such clothing/attire. It would be deemed wholly unprofessional and not normal in an educational environment. Drag queen story hour is not a "drag show" but it is a possible example of the overtly sexual aspects of some of drag culture being brought into school and normalised. 

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

A quick google of "drag queen story hour" shows up pictures of drag Queens in schools, the vast majority wearing what some may consider overly sexualised clothing and styles.

"BuT wHo iS tO sAy WhAt iS OvErLy SeXuAl???" I say overly sexualised simply because a teacher would not be permitted to wear such clothing/attire. It would be deemed wholly unprofessional and not normal in an educational environment. Drag queen story hour is not a "drag show" but it is a possible example of the overtly sexual aspects of some of drag culture being brought into school and normalised. 

So what you're saying is that schools are in cahoots with drag artists to 'normalise' over exaggerated depictions of women, or men if the artiste is a woman?

Well, if I were you and you know this is going on, I'd be straight on to Ofsted and the authorities.

25 minutes ago, skend04 said:

So what you're saying is that schools are in cahoots with drag artists to 'normalise' over exaggerated depictions of women, or men if the artiste is a woman?

Well, if I were you and you know this is going on, I'd be straight on to Ofsted and the authorities.

Don’t believe your eyes. The desire to be seen as ‘right’ is so strong. 

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

Yes. That is exactly what I said wasn't it? AoT said he had not seen any examples of overtly sexualised drag shows aimed at children and I - having justified why I would consider some of them overtly sexualised (AoTs parameters) - suggested that drag queen story time;

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

it is a possible example of the overtly sexual aspects of some of drag culture being brought into school and normalised. 

This knee jerk ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK anyone who tries to discuss the issue is exactly why we can't have a calm discussion about boundaries and sensible compromises. 

42 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Don’t believe your eyes. The desire to be seen as ‘right’ is so strong. 

This seems the case in the States. Here less so but it's looming. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Yes. That is exactly what I said wasn't it? AoT said he had not seen any examples of overtly sexualised drag shows aimed at children and I - having justified why I would consider some of them overtly sexualised (AoTs parameters) - suggested that drag queen story time;

This knee jerk ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK anyone who tries to discuss the issue is exactly why we can't have a calm discussion about boundaries and sensible compromises. 

This seems the case in the States. Here less so but it's looming. 

This is another post that will be ignored.  

IMO the left loves a minority and latches on to them.  Sometimes they are minorities because they aren’t very nice. 

Go back in this thread and you will find AOT saying that men can become women and they are as much a woman as your mum.  

• Upvote 1

And I still don’t fucking get why, if you are a man and want to read to kids you need to be dressed as a woman.  What is it adding?  AOT is FUCKING ADAMANT it’s not sexual so why are they dressing as women. And when I say women I don’t mean jeans and T-shirt. Or skirt and top. It’s a fucking ball gown. I’ve been married 11 years and I’ve never seen my wife in a ball gown. (Can’t afford Onlyfans). 

The idea you can find pop videos a bit fruity but not a bloke, in the flesh in a fucking dress twerking in front of kids…well. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Skidfingers McGonical said:

AoT is like Arsene Wenger.

Hasn’t seen any of it, or know anyone who thinks the opposite to him, so it doesn’t exist. 

And he doesn’t stray into this thread very much. 

Biggest fucking hypocrite on here.  Luckily he’ll never see this as he doesn’t read this. Actively avoids it.