Gym Beglin

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It's not doxxing, it's just intimidation, for all the difference that makes.

She was asking for it mate, needs teaching a lesson. If the women would just shut up the everything would be fine. 

35 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It's not doxxing, it's just intimidation, for all the difference that makes.

It does make a difference because of her profession - she chooses words carefully. She could have said "intimidating" (which it is) but she chose to mislead people - she certainly got Rico all fired up about doxxing. While I don't agree with all her views on trans issues, I did respect her; she should have the right to express what she believes without intimidation, death threats, etc. And now I learn that I cannot wholly trust what she says - it's just disappointing. 

In regards to the Brits, I always thought he or she has a great male or female voice. To concoct a category for a pitch of voice that doesn't exist just goes to show how shit/stupid the future is becoming.

33 minutes ago, mars said:

It does make a difference because of her profession - she chooses words carefully. She could have said "intimidating" (which it is) but she chose to mislead people - she certainly got Rico all fired up about doxxing. While I don't agree with all her views on trans issues, I did respect her; she should have the right to express what she believes without intimidation, death threats, etc. And now I learn that I cannot wholly trust what she says - it's just disappointing. 

Yes, the fact her address is available on Wikipedia means she should shut up.  Because she controls Wikipedia.  Fuck me. 

But I get the point now, to wind me up and I bit.  

Good job your trust in the TRA movement hasn’t been eroded by this stunt or the death and rape threats. Priorities.  

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

A pronoun update!  Awesome, keep them coming. 

I thought you were against the state mandating behaviour? Unless it’s about women’s cocks, says a lot really. 

• Upvote 1

I just wonder at what point it’s ok to say ‘no, I’m not participating in your fantasy world’? Because if it’s not when a paedophile dresses up and wanks in a window I don’t think we are ever going to get there.  

31 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I thought you were against the state mandating behaviour? Unless it’s about women’s cocks, says a lot really. 

Not sure I'm the person who's preoccupied with what's between people's legs around here. 

13 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Not sure I'm the person who's preoccupied with what's between people's legs around here. 

That sentence bears no relation to what I posted.  But hey ho. You don’t think it’s a bit weird that we are asked to play along and pretend when a paedo wanks in a window?  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You don’t think it’s a bit weird that we are asked to play along and pretend when a paedo wanks in a window?  

It's just another normal day on my street. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, redheart said:

Definite serial killer potential

I had a very brief read of his twitter feed and I think it may be a clever parody account : 

"i've wanted to be a girl but i've also wanted to be a boy and then other times wanted to be a hamster or something so perhaps the commonality is i want to transcend the physical limitations of this body and live up to my true potential as a 9th level spellcaster shapeshifter :P

34 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I had a very brief read of his twitter feed and I think it may be a clever parody account : 

"i've wanted to be a girl but i've also wanted to be a boy and then other times wanted to be a hamster or something so perhaps the commonality is i want to transcend the physical limitations of this body and live up to my true potential as a 9th level spellcaster shapeshifter :P

Or a Furry. 

38 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I’d have thought that was obvious myself. 

I think that's the point, this issue has become so farcical that its not longer obvious what is a real statement "I have 2 people in my head who are different sexes" or what is a parody " I want to be a hamster".  

• Upvote 1

This thing that won’t happen keeps happening. No word on the prison he’ll be in, but imagine if it’s a woman's prison.