You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Drugs

Bjornebye

50 minutes ago, Numero said:

I don’t think Rico attacked you for making fun of centrists, @aRdja. He stated that you called them all sorts of ridiculous things including that they were vile human beings. If you castigate centrists for being scum and castigate those who dare to use amazon but then buy drugs regularly, which locally is a cut throat business and globally a business of cutting throats, then it rankles as hypocrisy. You’re not stupid, you see this. 

Edit: can’t believe I entered into this again. [insert ‘just as I thought I was out’ gif]

I make fun of (and attack) politicians nowhere near as much as Rico does FFS.  That’s the fucking hypocrisy. Him calling me out for it despite him doing the very same thing if not moreso. The Amazon thing, he just had you fooled there I’m afraid. It was yet another lie that he made up and A Red propagated. I’ve never once ‘castigated’ anyone for using Amazon. I’m still a paying member of Amazon Prime. I just made one (Yup just one) passing comment about wanting to use it less, rather give my cash to the local economy than to Jeff Bezos. And no don’t worry, I don’t need you to apologise for accusing me of something I’ve never done. 

6 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I make fun of (and attack) politicians nowhere near as much as Rico does FFS.  That’s the fucking hypocrisy. Him calling me out for it despite him doing the very same thing if not moreso. The Amazon thing, he just had you fooled there I’m afraid. It was a lie that he made up and A Red propagated. I’ve never once ‘castigated’ anyone for using Amazon. I’m still a paying member of Amazon Prime. I just made one (Yup just one) comment about wanting to use it less, rather give my cash to the local economy than to Jeff Bezos. 

Got ya, if true then I apologise for my laziness in not checking regarding the amazon thing. That’s my fault, I was wrong, and I apologise again. 

With that said, whether Rico is a hypocrite or not - he’s certainly a dickhead, in my opinion - isn’t really important or relevant to what is being said regarding attacking centrists - not politicians - and supporting far worse people, actually disgusting people. It has an uneasy feelIng about it, don’t you agree? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I make fun of (and attack) politicians nowhere near as much as Rico does FFS.  That’s the fucking hypocrisy. Him calling me out for it despite him doing the very same thing if not moreso. The Amazon thing, he just had you fooled there I’m afraid. It was yet another lie that he made up and A Red propagated. I’ve never once ‘castigated’ anyone for using Amazon. I’m still a paying member of Amazon Prime. I just made one (Yup just one) passing comment about wanting to use it less, rather give my cash to the local economy than to Jeff Bezos. And no don’t worry, I don’t need you to apologise for accusing me of something I’ve never done. 

D284C2E5-3D77-4802-BAD7-A9C65A33A8CD.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Numero said:

Got ya, if true then I apologise for my laziness in not checking regarding the amazon thing. That’s my fault, I was wrong, and I apologise again. 

With that said, whether Rico is a hypocrite or not - he’s certainly a dickhead, in my opinion - isn’t really important or relevant to what is being said regarding attacking centrists - not politicians - and supporting far worse people, actually disgusting people. It has an uneasy feelIng about it, don’t you agree? 

I have said it previously that if the criticism came from someone who was anti-drugs then I’d probably be more inclined to listen. He in all probability has done more drugs than me (given he’s twice my age) yet he had the gall to pull me up for doing something something that he does way more than I do and far longer than I have... but just to different politicians. 

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

My mate has messaged me asking if I want ‘owt’ for tomorrow. He does this so he can buy in bulk and get his own cheaper. I don’t really but it’s easier to say yes. 

Our plan tomorrow was to walk up to the local cricket club and offer some support as they attempted to get their first game on after lockdown. They don’t get the biggest crowds and the bar is their only source of income. 

Not sure when cocaine became an essential accompaniment to watching village cricket but there you go. 

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

I have said it previously that if the criticism came from someone who was anti-drugs then I’d probably be more inclined to listen. He in all probability has done more drugs than me (given he’s twice my age) yet he had the gall to pull me up for doing something something that he does way more than I do and far longer than I have... but just to different politicians. 

Okay, but I’m now asking that question and not him. I don’t think there’s anyone on the forum that could be less easily confused with being an ally to Rico. 

Just now, lifetime fan said:

Cornish league have cancelled this season and their guidelines are maximum 8 players a side, 20 overs each. 

To be honest, it might be similar. Not sure, I’ll find out tomorrow. As it’s a friendly it might be different to the ‘official’ matches scheduled for the rest of the season. 

Their league has also been cancelled, they’re playing a number of different cup competitions and hoping to play through to late September.

I hope the weather holds for them as, I suspect, they need all the income they can get. It would be sad loss to the community if it doesn’t survive. 

5 hours ago, aRdja said:

I haven’t tried to ‘point score’ at all. I made a light-hearted post about reminiscing about fun times in London. That was it. Nothing to do with him! Attacking a poster instead of the post isn’t my style. I honestly would like to know why he holds myself to a higher set standards than he does himself? Why pretend to care about “industrial scale murders” and “mass slavery” to attack me when he really doesn’t? Why did he seem, or pretend to be at least, upset about me making fun of centrists (he brought this up specifically), when he (someone who enjoys getting high himself) has no problems attacking politicians and political commentators on a daily basis?

Come on mate. I spend my working day on twitter calling Matt Hancock a flannel. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

D284C2E5-3D77-4802-BAD7-A9C65A33A8CD.jpeg

Wish I had one of those. I’ve been watching Aquaholic on YouTube. I would like a yacht, but when you factor in the cost of the dock, the fuel, etc... I could probably afford a fancy dinghy before the rental for the docking fees bankrupts me. You can actually get an amazing (to me, not by the standard of that mega yacht in the picture) yacht for 750K-1m but I figure you’ve got to have 10m before going ‘yeah, I can afford to spend it on a floating house that I visit a few times in the summer). 

With that said, no chance for normal folk. Even quite wealthy people can’t afford that shit. 

8 minutes ago, Numero said:

Okay, but I’m now asking that question and not him. I don’t think there’s anyone on the forum that could be less easily confused with being an ally to Rico. 

I’m happy for you to criticise my drug use, yes... (I take it you don’t do it yourself). I enjoy getting high unfortunately... I think it’s a lot of fun. Happy to report that I haven’t done any class As since I left London late December.

Edit: Sorry I lied, I tried ket for the first time on its own a month ago. A bit weird. 

Just now, Numero said:

Wish I had one of those. I’ve been watching Aquaholic on YouTube. I would like a yacht, but when you factor in the cost of the dock, the fuel, etc... I could probably afford a fancy dinghy before the rental for the docking fees bankrupts me. You can actually get an amazing (to me, not by the standard of that mega yacht in the picture) for 750K-1m but I figure you’ve got to have 10m before going ‘yeah, I can afford to spend it on a floating house that I visit a few times in the summer). 

With that said, no chance for normal folk. Even quite wealthy people can’t afford that shit. 

Saw it up close last year in Kos, amazing. Abramovic was there a few years earlier, obscene wealth.

2 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

My mate has messaged me asking if I want ‘owt’ for tomorrow. He does this so he can buy in bulk and get his own cheaper. I don’t really but it’s easier to say yes. 

Our plan tomorrow was to walk up to the local cricket club and offer some support as they attempted to get their first game on after lockdown. They don’t get the biggest crowds and the bar is their only source of income. 

Not sure when cocaine became an essential accompaniment to watching village cricket but there you go. 

Your mate is a cunt. 

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I’m happy for you to criticise my drug use, yes... (I take it you don’t do it yourself). I enjoy getting high unfortunately... I think it’s a lot of fun. Happy to report that I haven’t done any class As since I left London late December.

Huff. Nope, I don’t care about what you use. I don’t use, but it’s your body. I’ll only bother asking this one more time, then I’ll leave you to it. Don’t you see an issue in  calling somebody like James O’Brien a lowlife scumbag or worse because you disagree with his quite palatable views, but pump money into a system that funds those who kill, subjugate, and torture for financial gain?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Are you allowed to do this give you’re partial to getting high? What are the rules again @A Red @Rico1304 on this?

I think you'll find I'll do what the fuck I want. 

To my detriment. 

By the way lads, this thread has (rightly in my opinion) gone in a million directions but did anyone expect to see someone get called a twerp?????!!!!!

mind-blown.gif

3 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Saw it up close last year in Kos, amazing. Abramovic was there a few years earlier, obscene wealth.

Have you ever been on a big yacht? I’ve never been on an absolute monster like that but I’ve been on a few of the fancier sunseekers at the shows and they’re fucking epic, man. What those billionaire ones must be like... ah well, one can dream. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Your mate is a cunt. 

His favoured team in the unmentionable are a load of Red Devil’s as well.

We’re chalk and cheese. He does have a good heart at his core though. In a fight, he’d be the first to have your back. The problem with that is that I have no interest in fighting with anybody, whereas he can start an argument, alone, in an empty room. 

4 minutes ago, Numero said:

Huff. Nope, I don’t care about what you use. I don’t use, but it’s your body. I’ll only bother asking this one more time, then I’ll leave you to it. Don’t you see an issue in  calling somebody like James O’Brien a lowlife scumbag or worse because you disagree with his quite palatable views, but pump money into a system that funds those who kill, subjugate, and torture for financial gain?

You are free to call me a scumbag as well. I hate that cunt because of he constantly talked down on and patronised the majority of you who voted for Brexit, I’ve explained that a number of times... I honestly think he’s a cunt. I’m happy for you to call me out on this and we can go back an forth and that, sure. I’ve never really shied away from any discussions. What I found absolutely baffling was that Rico had the audacity to get on his high horse and gave me a sanctimonious rant on the negative impacts of drugs, despite him being partial to drugs himself. The brass neck.