You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Firearms incident' at Westminster

Teflon Don

No idea who the 'terrorists' were or what their motives are but,if its anything to do with the Middle East then the question becomes 'What do you think you can take away from people who have already lost everything?' The obvious answer is 'nothing' and the cycle of violence continues. Paris,London,New York,Zurich,Berlin,Tunisia,Madrid and on it goes. As SD alludes to,if populations keep voting for things like Brexit and Trump they will never get it and we must live our lives almost under siege as its always the innocent who suffer while the guilty shamelessly continue with the same things that make these attacks a certainty.

I agree with most of that.

The only thing id say against it is that so many that actually commit the acts are not actually from those areas bombs. They seem alot of people that felt alienated in western life and got brainwashed by the radicals like a cult leader

I agree on the whole though,you push people into a corner and attack them and wonder why the come back swinging

Here you go;

- programme makes a assertion

- it's found to be incorrect

- they correct the mistake

- they then make efforts not to repeat the incorrect assertion

Brief written message on the screen prior to showing it on plus 1 saying that this programme contains claims about the suspected identity of the attacker which we now know to be unproven/untrue, we retract this claim in full and such retractions feature at the end of this programming and we stand by them. Or delay it for 10 mins and do a quick edit.

They've pulled the whole show. They're clearly shitting themselves.

No idea who the 'terrorists' were or what their motives are but,if its anything to do with the Middle East then the question becomes 'What do you think you can take away from people who have already lost everything?' The obvious answer is 'nothing' and the cycle of violence continues. Paris,London,New York,Zurich,Berlin,Tunisia,Madrid and on it goes. As SD alludes to,if populations keep voting for things like Brexit and Trump they will never get it and we must live our lives almost under siege as its always the innocent who suffer while the guilty shamelessly continue with the same things that make these attacks a certainty.

Populations voting seems to be a big problem in the middle east also  .

(Half tongue in cheek)

I'm sure those who have called for Tory MPs to be burnt, hanged etc are a bit disappointed this fella didn't actually get in?

Well when i heard the news my hope had been something along the line with

9ecc507481a80e840c15704a_533x800.jpg

Guest Pistonbroke

I agree with most of that.

The only thing id say against it is that so many that actually commit the acts are not actually from those areas bombs. They seem alot of people that felt alienated in western life and got brainwashed by the radicals like a cult leader

I agree on the whole though,you push people into a corner and attack them and wonder why the come back swinging

Give it a few hundred years (maybe more, maybe less) and a different economic climate and who knows who the fuck the terrorists and the so called legal Armies will be. At the end of the day mankind are cunts and we have, and will always be at each others throats. One thing is for sure, the innocent will suffer whilst those at the top in control will be creaming off the money. People want to be in power because they say they can make a difference, most when gaining power become a part of the problem they were against. 

Brief written message on the screen prior to showing it on plus 1 saying that this programme contains claims about the suspected identity of the attacker which we now know to be unproven/untrue, we retract this claim in full and such retractions feature at the end of this programming and we stand by them. Or delay it for 10 mins and do a quick edit.

They've pulled the whole show. They're clearly shitting themselves.

Of course they've pulled it, it contained incorrect information.

In other news I've got £5m tied up in a legal dispute in Nigeria, if you give me £5k we can share the money.

Still no employment news. Do you protect the Queen's jewels too?

Give it a few hundred years (maybe more, maybe less) and a different economic climate and who knows who the fuck the terrorists and the so called legal Armies will be. At the end of the day mankind are cunts and we have, and will always be at each others throats. One thing is for sure, the innocent will suffer whilst those at the top in control will be creaming off the money. People want to be in power because they say they can make a difference, most when gaining power become a part of the problem they were against. 

Yeah agreed

How many empires have held controlled over the past 2000 years. It will contimue to happen,we just appear to be on the verge of change from the US to more and more power moving east

Guest Pistonbroke

Yeah agreed

How many empires have held controlled over the past 2000 years. It will contimue to happen,we just appear to be on the verge of change from the US to more and more power moving east

Swings and roundabouts mate. 

(Half tongue in cheek)

I'm sure those who have called for Tory MPs to be burnt, hanged etc are a bit disappointed this fella didn't actually get in?

I'm disappointed that, presumably, innocent people have once again died because of decisions made by people hiding in their ivory towers protected from the consequences of their decisions.

Remove their security, see what decisions they make then the cunts.

• Upvote 1

I'm disappointed that, presumably, innocent people have once again died because of decisions made by people hiding in their ivory towers protected from the consequences of their decisions.

Remove their security, see what decisions they make then the cunts.

So let them murder Blair and it'll be ok?

I've just realised on a day 4 people have been killed I've had to defend the folly of suing a TV channel for libelling a convicted terrorist. If the terrorist is the thing you are most worried about today you are part of the problem.

• Upvote 2

So let them murder Blair and it'll be ok?

I've just realised on a day 4 people have been killed I've had to defend the folly of suing a TV channel for libelling a convicted terrorist. If the terrorist is the thing you are most worried about today you are part of the problem.

Here we go. He's been getting warmed up over the last few pages, knew it.

Someone's REALLY bored tonight...

Just fascinated really. You've revealed yourself, I think you were the one who used to reply 'obsessed' to my posts. Now you are worried people might think bad of a convicted terrorist, one by your own admission we'd all know because of his well published views. Then you called me sweetie or something, then you tried to have a dig about my job, then you dodged telling me what you do to level the playing field. Just weird really. I doubt you'd do it in the pub.

This thing you do, like Nelly using terms of endearment - does it work in real life? By that I mean at this point in a discussion in the pub would you hug me (or call me sweetie) to make your point?

I said a bit ago that there should be group hugs in advance of the shit that I thought was obviously going to start up in the thread. Was just referring back to that really. You should probably know by now that I don't usually do that type of thing.

Sorry your thing about me declaring a false flag after people have been killed didn't work out either. As far as I remember I've never done that before, so you're being stupid on that too. Being open minded as to possible causes of terrorism like I have been often, doesn't = declaring a false flag. And no, I don't have any theory on what happened today in London, just sad to know that more people have been killed and that a bunch of pricks will probably benefit from it.

Just fascinated really. You've revealed yourself, I think you were the one who used to reply 'obsessed' to my posts. Now you are worried people might think bad of a convicted terrorist, one by your own admission we'd all know because of his well published views. Then you called me sweetie or something, then you tried to have a dig about my job, then you dodged telling me what you do to level the playing field. Just weird really. I doubt you'd do it in the pub.

Nah, I'd probably sit well away from you.

I said a bit ago that there should be group hugs in advance of the shit that I thought was obviously going to start up in the thread. Was just referring back to that really. You should probably know by now that I don't usually do that type of thing.

Sorry your thing about me declaring a false flag after people have been killed didn't work out either. As far as I remember I've never done that before, so you're being stupid on that too. Being open minded as to possible causes of terrorism like I have been often, doesn't = declaring a false flag. And no, I don't have any theory on what happened today in London, just sad to know that more people have been killed and that a bunch of pricks will probably benefit from it.

I think it's best if I don't respond to this. Good luck with the book.