You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cycling

25 minutes?!? Had you pushed the bike the whole way previously?

Oh and remember to press Start the next time

As I’d said from the beginning I was walking the 3 hills, never tried to hide that.

After an 8 mile ride in and then lumping boxes of bananas around for 8 hours I’m fucked when I then try and get home.

I’d pressed start - went to set off and realised I hadn’t turned my lights on, sorted them and it didn’t resume.

As I’d said from the beginning I was walking the 3 hills, never tried to hide that.

After an 8 mile ride in and then lumping boxes of bananas around for 8 hours I’m fucked when I then try and get home.

I’d pressed start - went to set off and realised I hadn’t turned my lights on, sorted them and it didn’t resume.

Sorry

Can you not just pick up a cheap old runaround? Surely you can find a banger purely for getting to and from work for £300-£400?

Totally skint at the moment mate - hence doing I job a hate, for a shit company and racist cunt staff.

I don’t plan on being there long - definitely not past the summer! I do like the rapid weight loss so I’ll just do it and moan like fuck about it constantly for a few months.

Fucking scumbags nicked mine whilst I was at work yesterday- came armed with bolt cutters twats!!!

3 weeks old, bought on Cyclescheme haven’t even made first payment yet

Shitty twat cunting thieving lowlife wankers1bea8545abd0a0217123da725c684c88.jpg

• Upvote 1

Utter vermin.

Hopefully whoever stole it was wiped out by a van driver as they rode it away.

Sadly they’d be in the van, there’s no way they could’ve removed the lock on it without some kind of angle grinder, there no sign of that

They used bolt cutters to remove it from my daughters bike (which they kindly left) and the bar that it was secured to the wall. Two locks didn’t stop them

Second one nicked in 9 months

It's my now annual Ride to the Sun event this Saturday night...leaving Carlisle in the evening to Cramond (on the outskirts of Edinburgh) in time for the sunrise.

I've not been on a bike since I finished my Coast to Coast Ride. I'm planning to get out for a ride tomorrow but here's hoping I've not lost too much fitness in the past couple of weeks

Nightmare. Heading down to Carlisle on the train to meet Mr C to do the Carlisle to Cramond bike ride. He’s just phoned to say his bike’s died and may not be fixable to get him back. I think I may be doing this thing on my own. Yikes

• Upvote 1

It wasn’t the night I’d planned with Mr C being unable to ride his bike so I ended up doing the ride on my own.

Maybe a bit more challenging but I finished feeling quite pleased with my efforts

97121487d6eac97b70b1d80aae9b232d.png

• Upvote 1

It wasn’t the night I’d planned with Mr C being unable to ride his bike so I ended up doing the ride on my own.

Maybe a bit more challenging but I finished feeling quite pleased with my efforts

97121487d6eac97b70b1d80aae9b232d.png

I really don't understand how it days you can only burn 1672kcals in 5+ hours. What was your average HR?

I really don't understand how it days you can only burn 1672kcals in 5+ hours. What was your average HR?

It’s about right. I work on 300 calories an hour being about right for cycling. I’m just far too efficient

f7605e2c24e6b4bcedcffe82fae7793b.png

It’s about right. I work on 300 calories an hour being about right for cycling. I’m just far too efficient

f7605e2c24e6b4bcedcffe82fae7793b.png

AHH, I've never really done rides much more than an hour. Plus I haven't stuck at it long enough to become that efficient. My average HR for my 17 mile commute was 160bpm or thereabouts.

AHH, I've never really done rides much more than an hour. Plus I haven't stuck at it long enough to become that efficient. My average HR for my 17 mile commute was 160bpm or thereabouts.

I was being flippant about the ‘efficient’ because it’s a bit galling to put in all that effort only to have used 300 calories