You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where are you emgrating to?

Karl_b

No way Scotland will agree to Independence now. Speaking as a yes voter last time.

No oil income, England out ot the EU. Not a chance.

I spoiled my paper last time, if they have another vote anytime soon, I'll be there first thing in the morning to vote Yes to an Independent Scotland.

Thursday was the final straw, time to get out of this fucking tory dystopia.

• Upvote 1

No way Scotland will agree to Independence now. Speaking as a yes voter last time.

No oil income, England out ot the EU. Not a chance.

I don't think people will be thinking about oil income. Some things are more fundamental than that.

It's not a choice I ever thought I'd make but never ever did I think we'd be in this position

Give us a job, Neko!

I'm working a second summer job in the film industry again because it's red hot right now in BC. So many jobs and not nearly enough qualified people (set designers, writers, construction, etc...)

I would say the economy in general is booming here. You see quite a lot of Mexican construction workers, English and Irish accents everywhere - far more than I can ever recall.

I'm working a second summer job in the film industry again because it's red hot right now in BC. So many jobs and not nearly enough qualified people (set designers, writers, construction, etc...)

I would say the economy in general is booming here. You see quite a lot of Mexican construction workers, English and Irish accents everywhere - far more than I can ever recall.

Titty City the Movie....

• Upvote 1

Second series of Man in the High Castle?

Guest Pistonbroke

Can someone provide information about emigration to Canada. Is it easy? Any job websites? Shaggabilty rates of milfs etc...

So you are thinking of leaving the UK? 

Where do I send my CV?

Hope the set design is going well, sounded like a lot of fun last year.

Off to Dubai in a couple of hours. Will be spending the week in a strange country where the locals feel over-entitled and look down on all foreigners despite their country being built on the mass exploitation of overseas workers

Will probably have to make excuses and apologise for being English whilst there

Here's a migration idea and the plan of action.

We start by organising a big, democratic and transparent poll in the forum regarding the best places to emmigrate to and we decide democratically what is the most popular destination.

Then the most trustworthy, entrepreneurial(not me) and innovative(could be me) of us, go to the chosen destination first and set up a business in a relatively novel and growing sector. In the meantime, the rest support the plan and the business from distance Ina NY way they can. Then we start inviting and offering jobs and visas to one by one all the forum members. We live and work in harmony altogether, we can establish Liverpool F.C. happy breaks, when we can chat about our favourite football club, tits, politics etc. We can fund and support trips to Anfield in rotas. We will grow and have lots of fun and make lots of money, have showers altogether etc... If we turn out to be hugely successful we could even attempt to buy Liverpool F.C.

What do you think?

• Upvote 1

Here's a migration idea and the plan of action.

We start by organising a big, democratic and transparent poll in the forum regarding the best places to emmigrate to and we decide democratically what is the most popular destination.

Then the most trustworthy, entrepreneurial(not me) and innovative(could be me) of us, go to the chosen destination first and set up a business in a relatively novel and growing sector. In the meantime, the rest support the plan and the business from distance Ina NY way they can. Then we start inviting and offering jobs and visas to one by one all the forum members. We live and work in harmony altogether, we can establish Liverpool F.C. happy breaks, when we can chat about our favourite football club, tits, politics etc. We can fund and support trips to Anfield in rotas. We will grow and have lots of fun and make lots of money, have showers altogether etc... If we turn out to be hugely successful we could even attempt to buy Liverpool F.C.

What do you think?

Hasn't Usher already done this with Woo?

Think I'll stick it out in old blighty. Failing that, if the Tories really drag this country down after the Brexit, I'll probably head over to Dubai. Perpetual sunshine, tax-free and mostly English speaking. I'd hate to learn a new language which would inevitably have to be the case if relocating to Europe.