You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)

dennis tooth

Stringies agenda against Henderson will never end no matter what Henderson does. It's a shame he has such a blind spot as he is a great poster otherwise.

If we win the CL , the usual suspects will be saying that Hendo ruined it by holding the cup up 

' All wrong'

Even though Nainggolan was part of a midfield that got destroyed, he still had a few moments, he looks decent.  Probably too old for us but I reckon he would be great in our league - seems to have great technique.  Also looks like a nutter which is a bonus.

In another life I would have liked to have seen Nainggolan and Vidal playing for us.

The stream i was watching showed a very brief shot of him ripping into Lovren right after he didn't manage to get his head onto the ball and gave away the first goal, 

Anyone see abetter shot of it., it cut away quickly, but defo wagging fingers

yeah, he leathered him and rightly so.

Even though Nainggolan was part of a midfield that got destroyed, he still had a few moments, he looks decent. Probably too old for us but I reckon he would be great in our league - seems to have great technique. Also looks like a nutter which is a bonus.

In another life I would have liked to have seen Nainggolan and Vidal playing for us.

Nainggolan and Vidal always strike me as the type of lads trying too hard to look tough.

They probably have stylists. Milner would walk through either of them, as would Gerrard.

• Upvote 1

Nainggolan and Vidal always strike me as the type of lads trying too hard to look tough.

They probably have stylists. Milner would walk through either of them, as would Gerrard.

Yep. Whilst they stand and stare menacingly, Milner would forearm smash them.
  • Upvote 1

The stream i was watching showed a very brief shot of him ripping into Lovren right after he didn't manage to get his head onto the ball and gave away the first goal, 

Anyone see abetter shot of it., it cut away quickly, but defo wagging fingers

I saw that too, it was my favorite part of the night.

Milner’s about a no nonsense player there is. He’s more like a rugby player than footballer, I agree he’d get the first punch in whilst they’re still trying to look hard and intimidate.

I love it when Milner nails someone then looks at them as if to say “what’s wrong you soft shite”

Milner’s about a no nonsense player there is. He’s more like a rugby player than footballer, I agree he’d get the first punch in whilst they’re still trying to look hard and intimidate.

I love it when Milner nails someone then looks at them as if to say “what’s wrong you soft shite”

Milner is the last of a dying breed. We should clone him.

Didn’t Gerrard have some comment about Gattuso being as frightening as a kitten back in the day?

Agreed. Nainggolan is a perfect candidate for the Punchable Faces thread.

Stringies agenda against Henderson will never end no matter what Henderson does. It's a shame he has such a blind spot as he is a great poster otherwise.

As I said at the time, he had an excellent period in the game then faded later on when we came under pressure. That’s my honest opinion from behind my blind spot. I’ve always credited him for good performances. Maybe some just have extraordinarily low expectations of him, so average performances become excellent. I’d look at Milner’s recent performances to put things into perspective.

As I said at the time, he had an excellent period in the game then faded later on when we came under pressure. That’s my honest opinion from behind my blind spot. I’ve always credited him for good performances. Maybe some just have extraordinarily low expectations of him, so average performances become excellent. I’d look at Milner’s recent performances to put things into perspective.

I'd say that your blind spot is evident in that you credit Milner(quite rightly) yet discredit Henderson who has been equally as good.

• Paul changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool
  • dave u changed the title to Jordan Henderson, MBE: World Club Cup, European Cup, European Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup & Charity Shield Winning Captain of Liverpool (and massive sellout)