You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Singers/Bands you can't stand

Section_31

Bastille. an "indie" band. my cock. 

They can go fuck themselves. 

Michael Buble - music for lazy faux-Sinatra cunts

Katharine Jenkins - music for cunts that like all those shit warblers who butcher national anthems at sporting events

Bastille - music for hipster-bearded quim-trimmed cunts

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I've decided I hate that fat cunt from Elbow, Guy something he's called. He came on the telly tonight and I nearly threw my sofa at the cunt.

Looks and sounds like someone who should be hanging about outside a bookies.

• Upvote 1

Mook is spot on about Guy Garvey. That song he did on Later was one of the worst things i have ever heard.

Made my annual mistake of flicking through the music channels the other day as well, mainly to mock the kids if they said the yliked something (thankfully they didn't) and came across something or someone called Years & Years. It was some sort of godawful, tuneless, warbling garbage that seems all too prevalent these days. It's wall to wall cheesy r n b, cheesy boy band metal and cheesy hip hop. Almost everything seems to have some sort of ©rap in the middle by Pitbull. 

I was so annoyed that i dropped my packet of Werther's originals on the floor.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Phew!!

May add Dire Straights and Oasis...

The latter just have not stood the test of time i bought what i thought was my fave Oasis CD "be here now" for the car and man....just skipped basically every track after 10 seconds and it languishes somewhere at home..

Meat Loaf...why make a song 4-5 minutes when 12 will do?

Phew!!

The latter just have not stood the test of time i bought what i thought was my fave Oasis CD "be here now" for the car and man....just skipped basically every track after 10 seconds and it languishes somewhere at home..

Cue Stig.....

Phew!!

Never understood the love for Dire Straits personally. Brilliant musicians and songwriters but dull as dishwater songs.

Oasis made some great stuff originally but just became samey after that.

Phew!!

You fucking bra strap.