You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Manchester United, March 22nd 2015

lebron

With a midfielder as good as Joe Allen, I can't see us losing this game.

Yep Joe will be key just like he was last year at OT when he dominated the midfield and won us a penalty.

People forget that in our great run at the end of last season joe was an ever present in the team while at times players like Coutinho were put in the bench.

That fucking hairbag Sideshow Bob will be chucking his elbows about all over the place.  We need the ref to be sorting that shit out, hopefully by giving the ugly fuckstick a red card early.

And seeing that bulbous, simian bastard with the barnet transplant sparked out for the second time in a week would be an added bonus.

Yep Joe will be key just like he was last year at OT when he dominated the midfield and won us a penalty.

People forget that in our great run at the end of last season joe was an ever present in the team while at times players like Coutinho were put in the bench.

That sounds like the sort of thing Abramovich might want to do to a player who displeased him, or, I suppose in theory, a political opponent.

It's more likely to end up being a motorway flyover though, or frozen lake.  Allegedly.

I'm proud of Matt Busby, former Liverpool captain. I also think Ferguson has done a great job, hounding out the former owners with his unscrupulous horse owning ways and unleashing the financial Chernobyl that was the Glazers on the club. And lest we forget his parting gift, one Mr David Moyes.

I can't stand the royal family. I'm not very patriotic at all to be fair. I don't think Shankly or Paisley would've gone in for all that anyway. I would like to think they would have politely told them to shove their knighthood up their arse. Someone pls get hold of that banner on Sunday and set fire to it. The fucking cheeky twats

Thank fuck they are just plain old Bill and Bob, sounds far more classy, but then I loathe the honours system. 

Bragging about that is possibly the most Manchester United thing I've ever seen.

Wonder how close the people who created that were to the Moyes Out flyover banner.  Similarly cretinous.

• Upvote 4

So you think I'm a Manc, A?

Funny. I'm not the one calling Rodgers a liar and a tool. Which is something you probably have in common with Utd supporters.

For what it's worth Tom, I don't think you're a Manc.  You seem like a solid Liverpool fan who occassionally winds people up (possibly inadvertently).