You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Daniel Sturridge-2015

LFC 6 Times

I find the whole thing sadly comical however if he left Liverpool and suddenly started pulling up trees for someone else I would be more than a little miffed.

That's exactly what he will do, then repeat his actions here.

We should get a run out of him soon, as we are in a cup final and the Euro's are coming up.

Cynical moi?

If he does that then he needs to be hunted down and stuffed full of Subway sambos til they are spilling from every orifice.

I speed read that and thought you were using a racial epithet at first, but it was just an hilarious misunderstanding.

Guest Pistonbroke

the more i think about it the more im convinced his mental state is in tatters i dont think he is injured in a physical way.....its something way deeper 

It's called Hypochondria. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Well i got sick pay for 22 or 26 weeks then got told to fuck off and claim at social security

That's the UK for you, 18 moths over here in Germany and you then have 12 moths of unemployment benefit before having to go to social security. Had a hip replacement in 2008 which took 3 operations due to 2 of them going wrong, I was on physio for an eternity. We do however pay a health insurance contribution from our wages. 

Guest Pistonbroke

What the fuck are you meant to do with the moths, PB?

Put them in the wife's wardrobe, that way she has a valid excuse for buying new clothes. 

*I can't believe I left out an "n" twice. 

A lad in graft showed me a text he got from his mate whose lad plays for the under 19s. The latest shite is that he has found God and feels he is Compromising his new found faith playing football.

His heads in bits apparently. The club want it keeping quiet while they try and sort it out. Basically refusing to play.

It wasn't one of our lovely taxi drivers who told me honest. Probably shite all the same. Can someone ask him on Twitter. It's gone dead quiet

A lad in graft showed me a text he got from his mate whose lad plays for the under 19s. The latest shite is that he has found God and feels he is Compromising his new found faith playing football.

His heads in bits apparently. The club want it keeping quiet while they try and sort it out. Basically refusing to play.

It wasn't one of our lovely taxi drivers who told me honest. Probably shite all the same. Can someone ask him on Twitter. It's gone dead quiet

If you scroll up you'll see that shite about him not wanting to upset God and play football.

Posted Image