You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dejan Lovren

WhiskeyJar

I think it's more the point that the manager doesn't want to admit that his twenty million pound defender should not be playing ahead of a player we signed on a free.

You might be right but if he's putting vanity ahead of results he can fuck off with Lovren.

What terrifies me is this.  I'd thought Toure was getting games because Brendan had finally woken up to the fact that Lovren is dogs eggs but actually no, he's played Toure against what in better seasons we'd consider lesser opponents and then brought his star signing back for the big game hasn't he?

If Brendan is considering picking this fucking fraud again, someone needs to strap him into a dentist's chair Clockwork Orange style and make him watch their third goal on a loop for a few hours, kicking him in the bollocks at the exact moment Lovren spoons the ball out.  Aversion therapy - it's the only way.

• Upvote 5

what a disaster. If Gerrard and him came to blows after palace as was reported somewhere today then the whole team should beat the shit out of him today plus allen lallana and moreno for their defending for the first and the linesman for giving the 2nd.

what a disaster. If Gerrard and him came to blows after palace as was reported somewhere today then the whole team should beat the shit out of him today plus allen lallana and moreno for their defending for the first and the linesman for giving the 2nd.

Hadn't seen that.  I genuinely hope it's true, shitty as that might sound - I could have smacked him after that today so God knows how Gerrard must be feeling.  Ok it's not going to do much for his confidence getting a leathering off the captain who also hapens to be a club legend but I'm past caring.  He's hopeless.

Edit:  Just googled for that and saw where it came from.  No wonder I hadn't seen it, fucked if I will be doing either.

• Upvote 1