You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Elm Street Guest House Scandal

xerxes

The country's mental, I can remember when the royals were tolerated at best and constantly walking on eggshells, now it's a treasonable offence not to smile every time you see Wills and Kate and their 50lb bundle of joy.

The professed love for them exemplifies the bizarre juxtaposition of flannel over substance you see everywhere now in the country, a nation which likes to publicly profess its love of equality to the point the boozer in Britain's best loved soap now resembles the Blue Oyster Bar, while at the same time tolerating a system where - in 2015 - people are still born being automatically worth more than you in every sense.

If you'd been on the waiting list for a kidney and the queen suddenly needed one, she'd get it and you'd die - that's fucked up in any one's language.

The treatment of Prince Andrew is absolutely disgraceful. Back in the good old days, the second prince could rob, kill or rape anyone who crossed his path and now there is all this fuss about him just shagging a 17 year old sex slave? I'm writing a letter to the Daily Mail to request that Nigel Farage sorts all this nonsense out

Prince Andrew is the queens favourite son, his father used to breed horses for her marj and tip her winners,and the Queen loves horses almost as much as she loves money so the upper class twit couldnt fail. She conceived Andrew to get back at Philip who was noncing around the world in a sailors uniform. To rekindle her relationship with Philip they had Edward who they hoped would grow up to be some heroic army figure who chopped off peasants heads, that plan fucked up when Eddy turned out to be a cross between Larry Grayson and William Hague.

The treatment of Prince Andrew is absolutely disgraceful. Back in the good old days, the second prince could rob, kill or rape anyone who crossed his path and now there is all this fuss about him just shagging a 17 year old sex slave? I'm writing a letter to the Daily Mail to request that Nigel Farage sorts all this nonsense out

She wasn't 17 when he was bumming her!

She wasn't 17 when he was bumming her!

Thought she was 17. Still under age in the country he was shagging her but too old for the paedophile that owned her

But your presumption is interesting. I can legally shag 14 year olds here, you can shag 16 year olds and some of our USA friends can only touch 18 year olds. Which one is right?

Thought she was 17. Still under age in the country he was shagging her but too old for the paedophile that owned her

But your presumption is interesting. I can legally shag 14 year olds here, you can shag 16 year olds and some of our USA friends can only touch 18 year olds. Which one is right?

Fucking hell. I wonder how many of us here would if it wasn't against the law i.e. when it becomes a moral issue rather than a legal one.

Hahahaha! Poor old Mendoza - he's never going to be allowed to forget that...

Personally, I can't see any situation where I'd knowingly shag a fourteen-year-old.

Hell, a sixteen-year-old would feel wrong, but I am 40.

Give me an eighteen-year-old, however, and I'd be all over it like a rash.

• Upvote 1

Hahahaha! Poor old Mendoza - he's never going to be allowed to forget that...

Personally, I can't see any situation where I'd knowingly shag a fourteen-year-old.

Hell, a sixteen-year-old would feel wrong, but I am 40.

Give me an eighteen-year-old, however, and I'd be all over it like a rash.

Heh, you got caught out by my shady edit.

To be honest I'm not sure whether I would or not. If she looked like a kid, no way. But some of them can look older than they are.

Don't understand this though.

If she was 16 I could see why you would feel bad, but 18 no. I was seeing a 19 year old when I was 26. Is that the same or not as bad?

It just did. There was a huge gap in terms of everything we spoke about, granted it wasn't much but still. I think if I was 27 and she was 20 there's nothing to it. Those 2 years seem to be huge in terms of maturity.

• Upvote 1

It just did. There was a huge gap in terms of everything we spoke about, granted it wasn't much but still. I think if I was 27 and she was 20 there's nothing to it. Those 2 years seem to be huge in terms of maturity.

Snared an 18 year old when I was 26 and I must admit, I had to sack it off as she just irritated the piss out of me.  The difference is massively noticeable when they are that sort of age to a few years later.

* Thinks back *

* Takes out a revolver *

I shagged a 19 year old when I was 35. i was chuffed as fuck. 

She looked a bit disappointed though.

how much she charge?

but seriously as long as they are legal I don't see anything wrong. Let's be honest your never going to have an intellectual conversation with a bird twenty years younger than you but so what?