You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty - 2014 Reveal

Allan

Double XP this weekend. Started at 17:00 GMT, finishes Monday at 17:00.

I wonder if that had kicked in early and I was getting double XP. Never seen a score like if before, best I managed on the last double xp when I had some running in addition so was running 4 xp was scores around 25,000 or so. 

If you're around over the weekend let me know and I'll try and get on as the same time. 

• Upvote 1

I wonder if that had kicked in early and I was getting double XP. Never seen a score like if before, best I managed on the last double xp when I had some running in addition so was running 4 xp was scores around 25,000 or so. 

If you're around over the weekend let me know and I'll try and get on as the same time. 

I finish my set of shifts tomorrow morning. I'll get on during the DXP weekend, for sure. Just not sure when.

Just had a little play - I might have to start playing the Standard TDM, as they've fucking ruined the Classic Playlist by changing it to Moshpit only.

That's what I was saying the other day. It's shit as no one plays the objective, it you play objective you're in trouble basically.

Played a bit yesterday but just started getting pissed off with it. 

I really don't understand why they've done it, unless it's to try and push the supply drop challenges but frankly I don't care about them anyway. I just redeem most things anyway. 

That's too bad, I'd be pissed off if I played Classic.

Got my KD up to 1.10, just started Prestige 3.  I keep a load of redeemable loot so that I can level up as soon as I Prestige. 

My three permanent unlocks are:-

-ATLAS sniper rifle

-Hard Line perk

-Overcharged perk

I'm upto about 1.02 but classic is pissing me off now.

Had another play this morning, and must have had 1 game of TDM in the Moshpit session. S&D seems to be the game mode of choice within Moshpit, closely followed by Domination. I didn't see Kill Confirmed on the rotation at all.

I don't like what they've done with the S&D rounds, I much prefer the old style of 3 rounds of attack/defend, then switching sides. That said, I had my best game of the day in S&D, going 10-1 on Retreat. I am however, sick and tired of S&D on Detroit, always seems to come round on the playlist.

I decided to update my PS3 version and have a little private match to see the difference between the versions, and it's honestly night and day. The PS3 version looks so rough around the edges. It has not ported well from the newer consoles, visually at least.

• Upvote 1

The Moshpit is really putting me off playing it, unless you get a group of enough people who actually play the objective it's largely pointless.

On the likes of Greenband I've just taken to sniping from the largest roof in the early rounds so I can get loads of kills streaks on my own to then try and actually win the objective mode single handedly in the later rounds because I've got so much shit up in the air. 

• Upvote 1

I'll probably be kicking around later if you fancy it. At least we can try and get some objectives so I'm not constantly prone when I'm trying to capture one of the Domination points. 

If you want to have a private match first I'll show you how to get onto the big rood in Riot as well. It's a very useful spot! If you could still have tac inserts we could cause havoc from up there. 

Will do. The pint or three turned into a few more and I just crashed as soon as I got home. First time in a while that I've had a few jars out, and I noticed that I've turned into a giant lightweight...! Very disappointed in myself.

Got a few things to do today, early doors, but should get on in the late afternoon/early evening.

It is so hard to play on your own with these maps.  

They have been designed so no matter where you are you always can get attacked from at least two, usually three or four, different places.  

Is the DLC worth it?

I had the DLC downloading on my PS4 when I went to bed last night, so I'll be having a look at the new maps later this morning.

I'd already got the new weapon, the AE4, when I bought the season pass. Also downloaded the remake of Pipeline, Atlas Gorge, recently too.

I'll wait and see what opinion is before hand, I don't trust Activision much these days (not that there was much to trust previously) and the playlist thing is pissing me off so I've not been playing it all that much since they did that otherwise I would be on this already.

New House of Cards on Netflix will keep my occupied instead.

I had the DLC downloading on my PS4 when I went to bed last night, so I'll be having a look at the new maps later this morning.

I'd already got the new weapon, the AE4, when I bought the season pass. Also downloaded the remake of Pipeline, Atlas Gorge, recently too.

Will wait to see what ya say so.  What you think of that weapon?  Heard a guy raving about her.

Will wait to see what ya say so. What you think of that weapon? Heard a guy raving about her.

Not been on yet, and may not get on today, now.

I used the AE4 in a couple of private matches against bots, and didn't really form an opinion either way. Slow firing, unlimited ammo, though needs the cool down period, just like the other direct energy weapons. (The EM1 & EPM3).

• Upvote 1

It's little things like that which piss me off.

Here's some new maps, but you can only play them in the modes we want you to. Surely someone working there might have thought "you know some people might not like the jumpy shit, how about we actually let them play the new maps in a playlist too"

• Upvote 1