You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty - 2014 Reveal

Allan

It's little things like that which piss me off.

Here's some new maps, but you can only play them in the modes we want you to. Surely someone working there might have thought "you know some people might not like the jumpy shit, how about we actually let them play the new maps in a playlist too"

It is annoying, but I fully expected this sort of thing, after they changed the Classic playlist to Mosh Pit only.

• Upvote 1

Anyone play this on Xbox360?

New update the other day, I'm sure that things have changed and I can't quite put my finger on what, but I'm getting torn to pieces in most games now whereas previously I was breaking even at the very least.

Also, what the fuck is the 'restricted' thing at the top right of the screen?

What's the views on the new map pack?

Personally I like Drift and Sideshow, think Urban is OK and think Core is a woeful map. 

Experimenting with the Atlas now, but finding it a lot harder to aim than the MORS, The one shot kill every time is nice though. 

• Upvote 1

Upto level 17 of Prestige 2 now and my K/D has slowly risen to 1.06.

Alternating between the Havoc exo playlist and the classic Moshpit. If you get a lobby with people actually playing the objective it's pretty good but when you get K/D queens who don't bother it's highly annoying.

Had a game on Defender and I was the only person on my team actually playing the objective at all, was capturing one of the Domination points and a couple of people on my team just ran through it and went leaving me to get fucked up by the opposition team who actually played the objectives.

On the other hand although it's probably my least favourite game mode, I won a match on Search and Destroy pretty much single handed by letting everyone else mess about ignoring the objective while I was sneaking through and actually planting the bomb, Went something stupid like 4/1 K/D but planted the bomb in nearly every round and got something mental like 30,000 points. 

Also had a Domination match which we won and I went 4/17 but as the only person actually capturing the Domination points I had the highest score by a country mile and won the match. 

• Upvote 1

Upto level 17 of Prestige 2 now and my K/D has slowly risen to 1.06.

Alternating between the Havoc exo playlist and the classic Moshpit. If you get a lobby with people actually playing the objective it's pretty good but when you get K/D queens who don't bother it's highly annoying.

Had a game on Defender and I was the only person on my team actually playing the objective at all, was capturing one of the Domination points and a couple of people on my team just ran through it and went leaving me to get fucked up by the opposition team who actually played the objectives.

On the other hand although it's probably my least favourite game mode, I won a match on Search and Destroy pretty much single handed by letting everyone else mess about ignoring the objective while I was sneaking through and actually planting the bomb, Went something stupid like 4/1 K/D but planted the bomb in nearly every round and got something mental like 30,000 points. 

Also had a Domination match which we won and I went 4/17 but as the only person actually capturing the Domination points I had the highest score by a country mile and won the match. 

I'll get on next week, after my night shifts. (So, Wednesday afternoon onward - Got to pop out Friday for a few hours in the morning/afternoon).

• Upvote 1

I was going to fire it up last night but got distracted, I might be able to get myself nearly through another prestige this weekend if I push it.

One good thing with objective game modes even if they are full of K/D queens who don't play the objectives, couple of sniper kills, few domination captures or defends and you're kicking 10 to 15 thousand points a match most of the time even if you do badly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just fired up to install the latest patch, and have a little play with the new weapon*, the Ohm.

*New to PlayStation anyway.

They've done the smart thing and removed Classic TDM from Moshpit and put it back into the playlist.

Didn't understand why they merged TDM into Moshpit in the first place. No problem having all Classic objective game modes in Moshpit, but TDM, and FFA to a lesser degree, should always have their own playlists. 

• Upvote 1

Had a good little blast just there. Loving the ARX-160.

I've banned myself from sniping, so if I do ever party up with anyone and you hear that I'm contemplating using a sniper rifle, call me a cunt and tell me to behave.

• Upvote 1

Just fired up to install the latest patch, and have a little play with the new weapon*, the Ohm.

*New to PlayStation anyway.

They've done the smart thing and removed Classic TDM from Moshpit and put it back into the playlist.

Didn't understand why they merged TDM into Moshpit in the first place. No problem having all Classic objective game modes in Moshpit, but TDM, and FFA to a lesser degree, should always have their own playlists. 

Good news, I can deal with objectives if you get a good lobby and people actually playing and it's a great way to level up quickly. But if you're getting shitty lobbies it's a nightmare.

I've banned myself from sniping, so if I do ever party up with anyone and you hear that I'm contemplating using a sniper rifle, call me a cunt and tell me to behave.

Will do as long as you agree to do the same should I start contemplating using something other than a sniper rifle or smg.