You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On 20/09/2022 at 17:01, manwiththestick said:

It's a good time filler show, I put off watching but when a friend was saying they enjoyed it I gave it a go.

I don't remember the character's name but the grubby fucker who works in the strip club could very well have been written based on one of my good mates, proper deviant.

Never seen the show but started following the fella who plays the farmer on twitter and he’s hilarious. (IMO if this doesn’t go the way I hoped)

29 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’m 3 and a bit episodes in. It’s very good. Creepy & unsettling. 

I've watched 5 episodes and it's grim and very unsettling but I'm really enjoying it (is that weird?) I mentioned on an earlier post that Evan Peters absolutely nails this, he is genuinely creepy and must be a shoe in for all the awards, also Richard Jenkins as his father is also very good and it's really interesting to see there relationship over the years, he knows from an early age that his son is not right and tries all he can to get him on the right path, the scene were the two cops sit him down in the interview room to explain why they called him in is brilliant.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Elite said:

4 episodes into the Jeffrey Dahmer show and this may be controversial but I don't think he was right in the head.

I guess it was seeing what Molly Ringwald looks like now that drove him over the edge.

Just to echo the comments above- relentlessly grim but very compelling. Glad it wasn't a goofy, stylised thing like the American Horror Story series the same guys did.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I guess it was seeing what Molly Ringwald looks like now that drove him over the edge.

Just to echo the comments above- relentlessly grim but very compelling. Glad it wasn't a goofy, stylised thing like the American Horror Story series the same guys did.

There's been some complaints it's too grim and graphic. Not sure what some people were expecting going into a show about a serial killer that chopped up dead bodies.

• Upvote 1