You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'll be honest, I haven't watched it in years but I remember really enjoying it.

Perhaps it hasn't aged well - I do remember it being slow, but when it gets going it's mental, but in a good way.

The acting is supposed to be a bit wooden I think. It's always struck me as a bit of a play on the whole 'apple pie, American Dream' type of show that dominated US TV at that time, before Lynch takes you off into his own little world.

Breaking Bad is good, but maybe a level below The Wire and Sopranos, for me.

But, I'm going to be controversial here, Skyler and Marie would both get a voucher for some Nelly-Torres bumming.

I've watched the first two American Gods episodes. Very weird. But good. Ricky Wittle is even bearable in it.

I'm staying away from sultry looking black chicks in bars though!

• Upvote 1

But, I'm going to be controversial here, Skyler and Marie would both get a voucher for some Nelly-Torres bumming.

I've watched the first two American Gods episodes. Very weird. But good. Ricky Wittle is even bearable in it.

Skyler has got a bigger dick than any of us on here. She's horrible.

Repped for the sopranos and wire love. Watched most of the highly rated TV shows and they are still top

I know Agents of SHIELD ain't the highest brow show one could watch but it's a guilty pleasure. However, Mallory Jansen has been ace in it this season, effectively playing 4 different characters in the show and the scream when she was spurned by Fitz was just immense and scary. Plus she's hot.

img-mallory_173802416032.jpg

Cheers skend! Thought Agents of Shield finished a week on tuesday but just realised it's this upcoming tuesday, so can start watching the last third now without having to wait too long until the final episode.

Have avoided reading your post properly because I don't want to know anything (even if it's not really spoiler related), will check back on it soon though if I get up to date.

Am really liking some of The Matrix inspired directing and cinematography in this final third of Agents of Shield, as well as the plot. Even the quiet electronic part of the theme music for this part of the series is something I've liked since first hearing it. Have watched most of it already though. Might have to watch up to episode 21 then watch through them again from episode 16 before the final one is aired.

Watched the first three episodes of 13 Reasons Why last night. I like it, looking forward to watching the rest of it when I haven't had a drink.

I am on episode 3. Its quite slow but very intriguing and you can't help but like Clay.

I am on episode 3. Its quite slow but very intriguing and you can't help but like Clay.

Yeah, it is slow, I kept thinking to myself why doesn't he just listen to the fucking tapes but obviously they have to drag it out a bit. It's addictive viewing though, I was only intending to watch the first one but ended up awake until 1am watching episodes two and three.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, it is slow, I kept thinking to myself why doesn't he just listen to the fucking tapes but obviously they have to drag it out a bit. It's addictive viewing though, I was only intending to watch the first one but ended up awake until 1am watching episodes two and three.

I've got to be honest If I watch 13 episodes and the ending is shit I'll be mega fucked off.

• Upvote 1

Half way through Master of None season 2 and the quality is still there. Religion and First Date episodes are great as well as the opener which is an homage to The Bicycle Thief. Plus Alessandra​ Mastronardi is a delight... obviously pics and not GTFO.

Alessandra+Mastronardi+Rome+Love+Premier

Into the Badlands - Season 2

Not sure if this got a mention the first time round but I'm really enjoying this. A Hong Kong style martial art series set in a post apocalypse world. I'm tempted to say it's a bit of a guilty pleasure but I think it deserves a little bit more acknowledgement than that. It's never going to be mentioned in the same breath as those great TV series which get mentioned over and over on here but viewed purely as an adventure story it's damn good fun. I might also have the tiniest crush on the Widow.

Half way through Master of None season 2 and the quality is still there. Religion and First Date episodes are great as well as the opener which is an homage to The Bicycle Thief. Plus Alessandra​ Mastronardi is a delight... obviously pics and not GTFO.

Alessandra+Mastronardi+Rome+Love+Premier

Came on to post the same thing. The only thing that bugs me is the terrible "acting" by his mother.