You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man United Vs Liverpool

WhiskeyJar

Moyes was jibbering away like a lunatic in his post match interview. About how the "big decisions went Liverpool's way at big times in the match."

Like when Suarez was clearly fouled by Screech after 5 minutes.

Like when the absolute prick of a referee didn't book Rafael and send him off after giving the first penalty.

A match like that at Old Trafford is long overdue. That slobbering fuckwit Vidic gets away with murder and has done for years. I'm made up that wasn't a penalty - I love the idea of him leaving them with his tail tucked between his legs and that is the memory we'll all have of him.

That Rafael is also a horrible little cunt. How he stayed on was a mystery.

Anyway, enough of that. Just positives today. We caused them a headache every time we went forward, we caused them a headache every time they went forward because we break well, and we totally run the show in midfield. We defended well (admittedly under no pressure) and we soaked up all their bluster.

We should have had another two penalties in addition to the three we did get. I don't remember a game where we've caused wholesale panic like that against them, ever. We should have won by a lot more than we did, we were the better team all match. Even when they were putting pressure on it was nothing, we were just soaking that shit up.

We were pretty clinical, even the missed penalty was unlucky. The penalties were the key moments, balls the size of a small planet from Gerrard especially the first one. I'm very, very proud of the way we played today. It was a big win for us, it moves us one step closer to qualification for the Champions League which is our big aim still. Anything else is just a bonus.

Moyes has lost the plot, his post match interview would have been hilarious if it wasn't so dismissive of the way we carved them apart. He was extremely disrespectful. Referees don't lose you games 3-0, shit tactics further encumbered by shit signings do that. But fuck them, "the chosen one" is heading for underpants and pencils territory. And long may it continue.

• Upvote 3

YoullNeverWinAgain

Typical scouse performance. Win by any means necessary, diving, cheating. Good to see the old traditions are alive. It may be 3 points but I'd be ashamed to support a team that relies on that kind of play. How many times did Suarez go down and roll around for the cameras??

The ref had a shocker. No way was that red for Vidic, and how many times did Flanagan get away with being on a second yellow. Three pens in a game??? No Way.

Brenda will be happy no doubt but it was a case of liverpool winning and football losing today.

UnfathomableSadness.gif

• Upvote 5

That's exactly how I thought the game would go, bar the penalties.  I've been saying all week how if we turned up properly it could turn into a hammering.  And we didn't even really give them the works, they were just that shite.  Exactly what I expected from them, fucking abject they were.  Moyes is a £25 million millstone round their necks, and I fucking love it.

• Upvote 1

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers said he was surprised that Moyes had labelled his side as favourites for the game at Old Trafford before kick-off.

Rodgers said: "I would never say that at Liverpool, even if we were bottom of the league. Anfield is Anfield."

Moyes responded: "I just thought Liverpool were above us in the league and playing well and that any average person would have said the same."

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Football!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Oh, right. Thought he had another poor game. The lad is dedicated and really gives everything in tackles. but there's just so much missing from his game.

I though Flanno did well. Really big game lots of pressure and he did what he had to do. Ok he's hot headed but he's young. I'd take him over Glen nowadays.

Someone thought Henderson played poorly. I've been a big critic of his but toady, although none of our passing was that slick, he was a ball of energy and effort and put a few good balls through too. 75000 baying plassy Mancs baying at our team and we stood tall. Fucking great.