You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The XBMC thread - What it is, how it works etc...

Sugar Ape

• 3 months later...

Been out of the Kodi loop for the most part but after the demise of Terrarium I’ve just done a bit of experimenting and refined my set up. Four add ons, Yoda, Legendary, Fantastic and Numbers. All Trakt integrated and all support Real Debrid. Back on my old faithful Mimic skin with my Trakt collections showing as widgets plus one or two sports replay add ons and I’m ready to roll. There are a lot more RD links on Kodi than there were on Terrarium to be fair.

Been out of the Kodi loop for the most part but after the demise of Terrarium I’ve just done a bit of experimenting and refined my set up. Four add ons, Yoda, Legendary, Fantastic and Numbers. All Trakt integrated and all support Real Debrid. Back on my old faithful Mimic skin with my Trakt collections showing as widgets plus one or two sports replay add ons and I’m ready to roll. There are a lot more RD links on Kodi than there were on Terrarium to be fair.

Sports replay add-ons you say?

Could do with one for Canelo v GGG replay Sunday morning

Sports replay add-ons you say?

Could do with one for Canelo v GGG replay Sunday morning

Add on called ‘Replay’s R Us’. Not sure how quickly they get put up but when I installed it earlier everything from the weekend just gone was on there.

It’s got full football match replays as well but no highlights. The add on I used to use for them appears to have gone to shit and the best I can find for highlights is in the ‘Rising Tides’ add on.

Cheers Turdseye, will install some of those tomorrow now that that flouncing fucking fanny Mr Blamo has spat the dummy and his brilliant Placenta and Neptune add ons are not long for this world.

What's the betting that, like most other flouncing fucking fairies, the semi-illiterate cunt comes crawling back with his tail between his legs by the end of the week?

Cheers Turdseye, will install some of those tomorrow now that that flouncing fucking fanny Mr Blamo has spat the dummy and his brilliant Placenta and Neptune add ons are not long for this world.

What's the betting that, like most other flouncing fucking fairies, the semi-illiterate cunt comes crawling back with his tail between his legs by the end of the week?

“The fantastic Mr Blamo is back with this BRAND NEW add on that is sure to make waves in the Kodi community. This dev brought us the amazing Placenta and Kodi users around the world will be delighted to hear of his return...”

And it’ll be a fork of Genesis/Exodus/Covenant, just like they all are. The four I mentioned further up this page are exactly the same.

It’s a shame there isn’t someone on here that knows how to code them and open up a private TLW fork. As you alluded to, it can’t be that hard for someone that knows how to do it, half of them can’t even spell Add On.

Release Hub will have it before anything else. Not the most user friendly addon but it gets everything first.

How’s that work then? I’ve just installed it, synced my debrid account and still nothing is showing up inside the folders.

I used the search function and typed in ‘Garcia’ to see if the fight from Saturday was in there and it just brought up an old Miles Garcia fight.

How’s that work then? I’ve just installed it, synced my debrid account and still nothing is showing up inside the folders.

I used the search function and typed in ‘Garcia’ to see if the fight from Saturday was in there and it just brought up an old Miles Garcia fight.

It will be in the new releases section in the morning. Wouldn't use it for anything else really as the more user friendly addons will have picked up whatever you are after by then.

Fuck sake.

I'll have sort those out too. What is it with these nerds being soft arses?

Add on called ‘Replay’s R Us’. Not sure how quickly they get put up but when I installed it earlier everything from the weekend just gone was on there.

It’s got full football match replays as well but no highlights. The add on I used to use for them appears to have gone to shit and the best I can find for highlights is in the ‘Rising Tides’ add on.

Will add that along with Cloggys recommendation. Hopefully IPTV will have it on first thing

Okay fellas, just updated my living room box with those add-ons which Turdseye recommended (above), and a couple of my own.

I thought I'd might as well make it quick for you by sharing the URLs which I've just used to install them.

Obviously those are the add on names followed by the URL's which you need.

Cheers as well to Turdseye for that Replays add on, never heard of it before and it looks great for the NFL games. Go Browns.

• Upvote 1

Okay fellas, just updated my living room box with those add-ons which Turdseye recommended (above), and a couple of my own.

I thought I'd might as well make it quick for you by sharing the URLs which I've just used to install them.

Yoda: http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/

Legendary: http://fspmkodi.com/repo/

Fantastic is the same repo as Legendary

Numbers: http://cellardoortv.com/repo

Gaia: https://repo.gaiakodi.com

Replays R Us: http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/

Obviously those are the add on names followed by the URL's which you need.

Cheers as well to Turdseye for that Replays add on, never heard of it before and it looks great for the NFL games. Go Browns.

What’s the deal with that Gaia add-on, Shep? I installed that first, set it up with my accounts, etc, and it kept trying to download shit instead of straight up streaming it.

I just deleted it, looks more hassle than it’s worth.

Don't use it much at all tbh, but you get some great quality streams from it and very stable. Can uncheck the dl's via the settings but it does need some pissing about with beforehand mate.

Cheers. I’ll just leave it, save more arsing about. Plenty of 1080p stuff comes through the others anyway.

Kodi though, man. It’s sooooo 2017.

Cheers. I’ll just leave it, save more arsing about. Plenty of 1080p stuff comes through the others anyway.

Kodi though, man. It’s sooooo 2017.

Downloaded the TeaTV apk earlier, added RD and Trakt, looks decent. Very similar to Terrarium.

Will use as a back up, watch most of my series and movies through Placenta still.

Downloaded the TeaTV apk earlier, added RD and Trakt, looks decent. Very similar to Terrarium.

Will use as a back up, watch most of my series and movies through Placenta still.

Same, mate. I’ve got a few other APK’s installed but the closest I can get to replicating Terrarium is through customising Kodi by including widgets on the Mimic skin. It’s not the end of the world, I suppose. Just a couple more extra clicks.