You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bullshit You've Fallen For

Vincent Vega

When me and my brother were about 12 we went into our local paper shop and there was a big black fella in there with ginger dyed hair called Jaffa. He used to run loads of marathons and looked a big hard bastard especially when you are 12. The lad who lived opposite us was about 18 and came in the shop as Jaffa was leaving.

He said "you don't want to mess with him, he says he does the New York marathon every year but really he goes over to New York because he's a street fighter and bare knuckle boxer. He had a bare knuckle fight against Mr T years ago in Brooklyn and he twatted him. Mr T begged Jaffa not to tell anyone as he didn't want it affecting his telly career". Instantly me and my brother believed it and told everyone in school even though it was complete and utter 100 per cent concentrated bullshit.

• Upvote 3

My mate told everyone in his year in school that his dad played in goal for Malta before he moved to Liverpool. He said he got sent off in a World Cup qualifier against Holland for calling Johan Cruyff a a gay bastard and punching him in the face.

When no one believed him he brought a team photo of a team in all red in a small stadium and everyone then believed him. In reality it was just a Sunday league team who reached a final and had a similar kit to the national team.