You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

12 hours ago, Mook said:

Modern day suit jackets with one button.

People wearing them look like total roasters.

Three buttons or fuck off.

IMG_20190224_075108.jpg

Granted, he is a cunt but unless you are 7ft, anything but 2 is for cunts who identify as cunts 

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Granted, he is a cunt but unless you are 7ft, anything but 2 is for cunts who identify as cunts 

Naw, anyone who knows the score wears a three button suit.

These trendy one & two button jobs are wank.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

The term EX PATS for British people that move to another country. 

If anyone moves to the UK, you're deemed an immigrant, but the British call themselves ex pats when they nice away... 

Aye the smug fucks who use it very rarely understand it’s origin and thus correct meaning:

1768, modeled on French expatrier "banish" (14c.), from ex- "out of" (see ex-) + patrie"native land," from Latin patria "one's native country," from pater (genitive patris) "father" (see father (n.); also compare patriot). Related: Expatriatedexpatriating. The noun is by 1818, "one who has been banished;" main modern sense of "one who chooses to live abroad" is by 1902.”

which i I think makes them refugees.

2 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

Got to disagree and agree. Cock chops is wearing a (very bad) tux, got to be single button. Standard dress suit 2-3. Flash cunt with a longer cut 4.

Aye, that was a bad example, I've got a new phone & am having problems downloading pictures.

Twats...

Image result for beckham one button suit

Related image

Image result for one button suit

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

People who fill the kettle for one cup of tea. 

My missus is a model for it. 

Just pour in a little amount, no need to be waiting 10 minutes for a full kettle of water to boil for one cup of tea! 

I do that, I then put a tea bag in the kettle and neck it from the spout.

• Upvote 1

Phone cases. Or is the phones themselves not sure?

What other item would you spend up to a grand on and because it will explode into a zillion pieces, if dropped from the hight of a gnats pube, rendering it useless, you need to wrap it in a shitty £25 quid ebay case.

Just bought a Porsche? Be sure and cover it in polystyrene because if you hit a sparrow the engine will fall out and you are not insured for that.

Brand new glass coffee table? Be sure you don't drop a mug from an 1/8 of mm because we didn't make it with real glass.

It's bad design and they can fuck off.

• Upvote 1

On 2/24/2019 at 7:34 AM, Mook said:

Modern day suit jackets with one button.

People wearing them look like total roasters.

Three buttons or fuck off.

IMG_20190224_075108.jpg

I was told once that the rule of thumb is:

1 - always

2 - sometimes 

3 - never

The guy was lord of the whoppers though