You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

"Can you waste 10 hours a week, and whatever it costs in fuel, driving to the office so that you can hang out with a bunch of cunts and be micromanaged by people with the IQ of a bag of quavers? You can have the same wages we were paying people in 2003."

I am literally eating a bag of BBQ sauce flavour Quavers but can’t any IQ data on the bag hence I will just have to take your word for this.

* sugars are 0.7g though 

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

"Can you waste 10 hours a week, and whatever it costs in fuel, driving to the office so that you can hang out with a bunch of cunts and be micromanaged by people with the IQ of a bag of quavers? You can have the same wages we were paying people in 2003."

That about covers it.

7 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

The young people in my office seem to regard working from home on a Monday or Friday as an inalienable human right. I had a new client pitch on monday about 15 miles from the office and the young woman in our office refused to come along becuase it was her “working from home day”. 

les-mis-les-miserable.gif

9 hours ago, Curly said:

It annoys me that you’ve only just realised that it’s incorrect to be honest. It also annoys me even more that you picked up said annoyance from a radio show - regurgitated annoyance. And even more than all that, it annoys me that you’ve posted it on here without it even having time to marinate with you. 

The fight is real mate. Don’t make a mockery of it with second hand irritations that haven’t ground your gears yet. Shame on you.

Let’s not forget, we had Bjornebye on here the other week starting threads about that day’s topic on Loose Women. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Every time I type a post using my phone and start a new sentence or paragraph it starts the the sentence in lower case. 

it’s a fucking pisstake. 

why?

who's fault is it? Dave’s or Apple’s?

It’s stressing me out that I’m not going to go back and correct those 3 lines there. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Social events that go on for too long. Yesterday we went to lunch at the in laws and Mrs Willard had allocated 5 hours start to finish. Tomorrow it’s a New Year’s Eve party and we’re turning up at 7 pm ! So another 5 - 6 hours of making fucking small talk. I’d be happy with 2 hours maximum.

I find drinking myself insensible as soon as possible helps those sort of things fly by.

• Upvote 1

Alan keys. I hate using the drop the cunt twats and they're always in places you can't use a full twist you have to take it out do a 6 percent twist and repeat 50 times.. plus I accumulate a million of the bastards and for some reason it's a free tool. The instruction booklet will say you need a power drill, a Spanner, a screwdriver, a plane, a hammer, a rubber mallet but here's a free fucking alan key because you need that too.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Alan keys. I hate using the drop the cunt twats and they're always in places you can't use a full twist you have to take it out do a 6 percent twist and repeat 50 times.. plus I accumulate a million of the bastards and for some reason it's a free tool. The instruction booklet will say you need a power drill, a Spanner, a screwdriver, a plane, a hammer, a rubber mallet but here's a free fucking alan key because you need that too.

Can't agree with this. A hammer, one medium phillips screwdriver a set of alan keys and a kitchen knife is all a real man needs. 

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I thought a new poster was pissing everybody off for a minute at the start of this post.

Its 'Allen' after the company who began manufacturing them.

• Upvote 1