You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Aaron Ramsey Vs Jordan Henderson: Who would you prefer to have on your team?

WhiskeyJar

Who would rather have on your team?   

121 members have voted

1. 1. Aaron Ramsey Vs Jordan Henderson

Ramsey is playing very well, I'm really amazed given they've him and the worlds most expensive player, and such amazing players like Allen and Williams etc if you were to listen to some posters on here, how the fuck are Wales quite simply absolutely shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The_Itchy_%26_Scratchy_%26_Poochie_Show_

I'll field that one.

Country of 3 million people where large parts have low income and low investment in sport. What investment there is available is usually funnelled towards rugby and luckily that pays dividends with back to back Six Nations wins and the majority of the tour winning Lions squad (hear that? That's O'Driscoll still crying about being left out) being Welsh. The prime interest and national game has always been rugby but who knows, now that there are two Welsh clubs in the top flight they might open up their academies even further and develop more Welsh talent. The FAW is a backwards thinking organisation that has done nothing to further the development of the game and at times has actively hindered it. The Welsh team has great players over the years but never a great team as the pool of players is very small. You listed three players there and that, plus Bellamy, is about it. Sure there's Jonny Williams and Ben Davies who are good and could become better but the first choice striker plays for Burnley. In the past Wales have taken a note out of the Irish scrapbook and found players belonging to the wider diaspora but unfortunately the Welsh tendrils do not extend as far and wide as the Irish. It's also yielded unfavourable results but if others do it then you have to at least take a look at what's available.

Answer your mocking, rhetorical question or do you need further elaboration? 

• Upvote 1

LFD has to defend Henderson passionately because his restraining order doesn't allow him within 500 ft. It's the only way he can show Hendo he cares.

I'm not even defending Henderson, haven't need to for a long time as people have finally realised he's a class act.

I am smug because I was right all along!

I'll field that one.

Country of 3 million people where large parts have low income and low investment in sport. What investment there is available is usually funnelled towards rugby and luckily that pays dividends with back to back Six Nations wins and the majority of the tour winning Lions squad (hear that? That's O'Driscoll still crying about being left out) being Welsh. The prime interest and national game has always been rugby but who knows, now that there are two Welsh clubs in the top flight they might open up their academies even further and develop more Welsh talent. The FAW is a backwards thinking organisation that has done nothing to further the development of the game and at times has actively hindered it. The Welsh team has great players over the years but never a great team as the pool of players is very small. You listed three players there and that, plus Bellamy, is about it. Sure there's Jonny Williams and Ben Davies who are good and could become better but the first choice striker plays for Burnley. In the past Wales have taken a note out of the Irish scrapbook and found players belonging to the wider diaspora but unfortunately the Welsh tendrils do not extend as far and wide as the Irish. It's also yielded unfavourable results but if others do it then you have to at least take a look at what's available.

Answer your mocking, rhetorical question or do you need further elaboration?

Ha ha you're great you lot, I ask a question about football and you use your rugby team(excellent one I may add) to defend it, brilliant stuff

• Upvote 1

You genuinely don't understand why Wales are shit? They have Chris Coleman as manager for a start. They have 4 good players, and that's pretty much it.

Yeah that's it, it's all chris Coleman fault, maybe just maybe all these players you have been bigging up really aren't all that, your wankathon about ashley Williams during the summer been a prime example

Ramsey is playing very well, I'm really amazed given they've him and the worlds most expensive player, and such amazing players like Allen and Williams etc if you were to listen to some posters on here, how the fuck are Wales quite simply absolutely shit

Chris Coleman is too busy banging Charlotte Jackson's brains out to give a toss.

That and he's a really bad manager. They miss speed.