You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brownie points in our house are exchanged for blow jobs, I never need to ask for anal.

No. Why?

Who asks for anything? Do you fill in a chit?

This.

And the idea of people having to 'earn' stuff is grim on every level

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

What the fuck is all this brownie point business?

I try to take a methodical approach to everything.  Tell the Mrs of any plans I have so they do not pop up as a surprise, she does the same as we have our own hobbies and interests.  We do stuff together and try to share out financial responsibilities and household chores.

Some fucking mugs in the world, lads being told what they can and can't do, saving up brownie points to trade in for prizes like Embassy Coupons.

I would rather be alone than running around like a cunt. I used to work with a lad who looked like Eddie Large,and he would be made up when his wife gave him his own debit card.

Relationships should be built on equality, nothing wrong with doing something nice for somebody but fuck being a mug

• Upvote 8

Where does Brownie points come into it as opposed to just being nice to each other? I'm a considerate husband to my wife, I enjoy spoiling her and guess what, she is really good to me and I have nothing to complain about. Is that getting brownie points or just being fucking nice to each other?

• Upvote 1

Where does Brownie points come into it as opposed to just being nice to each other? I'm a considerate husband to my wife, I enjoy spoiling her and guess what, she is really good to me and I have nothing to complain about. Is that getting brownie points or just being fucking nice to each other?

I'm waiting to see how she responds to your comment in that Sprite advert link on Facebook!

When did this become the moaning about relationships thread? Bunch of quims. Post something about snorting Ketamine off a Whores arse with a bit of Led Zep in the background whilst your mrs is watching 50 shades of grey in the cinema or GTFO.

Top post.

I saw your post before you edited it. Only thing to do is snort the aforementioned Ketamine and stay up and drink all through the night, carry on tomorrow day until after the match and finally get some sleep 24 hours from now.

It's what Gazza would do.

DHFKFKFMSKS89987#####___"".

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...