You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

She has been off since Friday and isn't back to work until next Thursday. We were meant to be going away but decided not to a

few months back but she is still off. I start late on wednesdays and fancied a lie in this morning. She has just walked in the bedroom and dumped the laundry basket on the bed and started slamming drawers and stuff. The dog then jumps up in the bed so my lay in is over. I asked what was up with her

"You just lay there while I sort the clothes out while the dogs going mental its fine"

Cheeky bitch she is out for lunch later and im working until half 8. Fucking dickheads all of them

• Upvote 7

She has been off since Friday and isn't back to work until next Thursday. We were meant to be going away but decided not to a

few months back but she is still off. I start late on wednesdays and fancied a lie in this morning. She has just walked in the bedroom and dumped the laundry basket on the bed and started slamming drawers and stuff. The dog then jumps up in the bed so my lay in is over. I asked what was up with her

"You just lay there while I sort the clothes out while the dogs going mental its fine"

Cheeky bitch she is out for lunch later and im working until half 8. Fucking dickheads all of them

Was it her idea to get a dog as well?

Mine wanted a cat (even though we live in a rented flat so could get kicked out), so we got one & now I buy all his food/litter & have to clean his shit up. Just as well I like cats or I would be putting the cunt in the bottom of the nearest river with concrete shoes on.

The cat I mean.

• Upvote 2

You lucky, lucky bastard.

Ipanema's nicer though.

Rio Hipster alert.

It was nice and if you're gonna be a hipster, then I must point out that Le Blon is better than Ipanema

Two days back in Europe and then New York for three days, including a day at a hospitality suite at the U.S. Open - quarterfinals at Arthur Ashe stadium so hopefully will see someone decent. Loving my job at the moment

It was nice and if you're gonna be a hipster, then I must point out that Le Blon is better than Ipanema

Two days back in Europe and then New York for three days, including a day at a hospitality suite at the U.S. Open - quarterfinals at Arthur Ashe stadium so hopefully will see someone decent. Loving my job at the moment

Sounds superb to be fair mate.

possibly for the world of a woman thread. Having a beer tonight outside with a cig she comes out screaming like a banshee.

given we've had issues with knobHead neighbours I thought world war three was kicking off.

turns out there was a not really big spider in the house.

She also shouted the dog. what's she gonna do its not a fucking cat

possibly for the world of a woman thread. Having a beer tonight outside with a cig she comes out screaming like a banshee.

given we've had issues with knobHead neighbours I thought world war three was kicking off.

turns out there was a not really big spider in the house.

She also shouted the dog. what's she gonna do its not a fucking cat

Could throw the dog at it, I'd throw my 3year old at it (yes I am a bad queg who is shit scared of them)

Got my honeymoon tomorrow immediately followed by a week of solitude when Mrs Remmie returns to Ukraine for 1 week to see her family. Not sure what I am looking forward to the most*.

*That's obviously bollocks, I am far more anticipating lots of mucky fun on holiday with the Mrs but this isn't the thread for being loved up

• 2 months later...

She's gone to stay in her dads in Staffordshire for the night. Got my mates coming round later for the boxing, couple of pizzas in that I may or may not die of food poisoning from eating, and a keg of Warsteiner.

Going to lie on the couch in my undies in the meantime and wait for the bourbon hangover to wear off.

• 8 months later...