You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ramires or Henderson?

Jose Jones

Ramo or Hendo?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Ramo or Hendo?

• Ramires
    • Henderson
    • They are both fucking shit
    • I wish I was dead

Guest Numero Veinticinco
We tolerate gormless shithouses on the forum, too.

Henderson is a Liverpool player who never lets the club down, so he's already worthy of support. The fact that he's talented and hardworking helps. He also links up well with Sturridge and Coutinho - if you don't believe that, just ask a Geordie. I've not watched that much of Ramires, so I can't really do a detailed comparison, but I'm happy with our Jordan, regardless of how much stupid people insult him.

I can't help but like him. \His celebration is ace. Third season at the club now, so he needs to kick on.

We tolerate gormless shithouses on the forum, too.

Henderson is a Liverpool player who never lets the club down, so he's already worthy of support. The fact that he's talented and hardworking helps. He also links up well with Sturridge and Coutinho - if you don't believe that, just ask a Geordie. I've not watched that much of Ramires, so I can't really do a detailed comparison, but I'm happy with our Jordan, regardless of how much stupid people insult him.

Im surprised you dont seem to be the type to pull out of a challenge, this lad lets people waltz past him and he's well payed and will just have to live with my ire. I wouldnt mind if he was yossi benyoun (And you dont win noffin wit yids) but he's not, he's a huffer and puffer with a little bit of skill who has yet to make it at the top level, someone we paid a lot of money for (not his fault mind) who shits out of most chances to score. Until he realises his limitations and makes the most of his talent then he will continue to underwhelm me and draw my criticism. I think it winds me up more hearing people who rate him particularly the ones who comper him to Gerrrard.

Henderson all day long. Much better all round player IMO.

Those turds who are castrating him are the same turds who castrated Lucas and continue to do so despite him proving retarded "fans" wrong, those so called fans can fook right off, if you can't back your own player, then fook right off and support chelshit with their legion of classless fans who boo their own club people.

Haha Ramires or Hendo? A top, top brazilian vs a middling England player?

Haha very good then, lets continue the embarrasment theme thats pervaded the club for the past 5 years then shall we?

Should have compared him to David Bentley about Hendo's level. Lets compare his performance against the league champions in a tactical stalemate to a 3rd round cup game against Notts county where we was given the runround in order to make a really weak argument in his favour.

Do you have sleepovers at Code's Dennis ? Or do you share the same medication ? You're like a broken fucking record. We get it, you don't like him. I'll wager he's a better footballer than you are a supporter.

Do you actually support this club, or are you just Code's bitch ?

Lets compare his performance against the league champions in a tactical stalemate to a 3rd round cup game against Notts county where we was given the runround in order to make a really weak argument in his favour.

I've seen Henderson play in big games for us and he has never performed as poorly as Ramires did the other night for Chelsea. I'm talking about basic stuff, transferring the ball from defence to attack was beyond him, just controlling the ball seemed a task too far. Even Mourinho made light of it after the match. If it was Henderson or Lucas showing a similar level of incompetence then I'd be more understanding of the grief they get.

• 1 year later...

However good he is, and whatever the comparison, there is no vote where I could choose Fabregas.

Even if the question was 'which little cunt would you prefer to see fall down a set of steps?' I'd not vote for him.

Although, that would work in my favour with the judge if I were ever caught pushing the little cunt down some steps, so maybe that's just self interest talking.

Im surprised you dont seem to be the type to pull out of a challenge, this lad lets people waltz past him and he's well payed and will just have to live with my ire. I wouldnt mind if he was yossi benyoun (And you dont win noffin wit yids) but he's not, he's a huffer and puffer with a little bit of skill who has yet to make it at the top level, someone we paid a lot of money for (not his fault mind) who shits out of most chances to score. Until he realises his limitations and makes the most of his talent then he will continue to underwhelm me and draw my criticism. I think it winds me up more hearing people who rate him particularly the ones who comper him to Gerrrard.

Well, quite.

In over a season and a half since Dennis wrote this, Henderson has increasingly made the most of his talents.

Are you whelmed yet, Toothy?

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure Henderson put in extra hours on the training ground because he couldn't face living with Dennis's ire.  Well done Dennis, you're that motivational X factor.  Wonder who he will turn his brand of positive hatred onto now.