You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wait until they realise that they have to turn the power back on to reboot the servers, and then they find out that the velociraptors have escaped.

Far worse than that lies in wait for them when the site comes back on.

Code has made a video for them complete with a blackboard full of stats showing all the reasons why Rafa had to go.

Plus he does it in Norwegian to.

It self activates to turn itself on when the servers power up.

I like both sites. RAWK is a stricter then TLW but, it still has got some good threads. Especially in the flagpole corner.

RAWK is stricter than North Korea, it's the most over-moderated forum to have ever existed, that it's a football forum only makes that fact all the more hilarious.

Can't seem to get onto RAWK.

Oh yeah, lifetime ban will do that.

I think I am banned before even joining them. Three times I have tried to join without getting in.

I have so many Rafa poems and stories I want to share with them to. Titles such as How Rafa ate my easter eggs to Is Rafa really the third coming of Christ?

Rawk is fucking awful.

They have about three good threads - The photoshop one, The youth thread and...

OK two good threads!

Nobs who moderate that site.

I want to go on one of their organised tours to Naploi with Royhendo and Dr Manhattan Di they can tell me what I can say and they will impose stricter rules than the Egyptian government. Like I can only drink whatever wine or beer Rafa likes and any stating at Italian womens tits must be closely monitored by them.

They did actually organise trips to see Inter Milan when Rafa took over.

Rawk is fucking awful.

They have about three good threads - The photoshop one, The youth thread and...

OK two good threads!

Nobs who moderate that site.

LFC video thread and the rawk.impulsed or whatever hads loads of footage of old matches, not just ours either I think they have every 1970 Brazil WC game.

Other than that though I agree completely.

I'm also fairly certain that some of their posters/mods trawl other forums to see who has defected and if they're talking shit on their new forum of choice.

The main reason everyone finds RAWK is because it's the first thing that pops up when looking for an LFC message board. You get left thinking it's your only option until they themselves start talking shit about the other forums (particularly this one when I used to go on there a lot but they'd have a go at TIA as well occasionally, never really seen them bitch about YWNA.tv though but then you can't even browse that forum unless you have registered which you have to apply for now I believe) and you realize there are indeed other places to go.

Never understood the point of a forum that doesn't allow anyone to discuss anything. Bit of moderation's fair enough but that place is batshit mental and the 'watched' thing for anyone who goes slightly off message is a little creepy.

I haven't figured out how their transfer threads work to this day... You can't mention a players name (or some shit like that) and can't link any sources_ and everything has to be confirmed before you're allowed to post?

How the fuck do you speculate or give an opinion on anything then?

I haven't figured out how their transfer threads work to this day... You can't mention a players name (or some shit like that) and can't link any sources_ and everything has to be confirmed before you're allowed to post?

Exactly.

I've only ventured RAWK's way this summer. And their transfer forum is fucked. The only reason I would join is to tell them how fucked their transfer forum is.

On RAWK the individual does not give opinions, instead opinions are given to the individual by the RAWK Elite (mods).

Now as far as why people put up with it I've got no idea. A lot of their posters get really sycophantic towards the mods there (who in turn act like some sort of forum oligarchs) though which leads to their hive-like posts.

To be honest though I'm surprised you've found an open thread on the transfer forum.