You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Will you finally take the posters off your walls now?

jsims

So Suarez is now whoring himself to any club going, will you middle aged men with Suarez posters on your walls finally fucking realise that idolising players is just stupid now?

I have been telling people on here for months that we should sell him and every time people went mental. Always claiming he is world class and we should keep our best players.

"build around them and add to them"

Fuck that, you got sentimental. You saw the great goals and thought "wow...he is amazing" " i love him"

I have been telling everyone that we can build up our squad and strengthen many area's by just selling this one player BUT nooooooo people kept on saying "he is too good, we will be fucked if we sell him........he is world class.

All the time you forget that we support Liverpool football club, not an individual, you blinded yourselves with moments of genius.

You refused to see all the times he was a greedy little prick and could have rolled the ball to a team mate for a tap-in. Well i didn't, and i wanted him sold a long time ago and even more so now.

He doesnt give a fuck about the club, he fucked us over twice and now is fucking us over again. GROW THE FUCK UP and realise players will keep doing this and our main concern is to get back to the top. We should use players like they use us.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Suarez is now whoring himself to any club going, will you middle aged men with Suarez posters on your walls finally fucking realise that idolising players is just stupid now?

I have been telling people on here for months that we should sell him and every time people went mental. Always claiming he is world class and we should keep our best players.

"build around them and add to them"

Fuck that, you got sentimental. You saw the great goals and thought "wow...he is amazing" " i love him"

I have been telling everyone that we can build up our squad and strengthen many area's by just selling this one player BUT nooooooo people kept on saying "he is too good, we will be fucked if we sell him........he is world class.

All the time you forget that we support Liverpool football club, not an individual, you blinded yourselves with moments of genius.

You refused to see all the times he was a greedy little prick and could have rolled the ball to a team mate for a tap-in. Well i didn't, and i wanted him sold a long time ago and even more so now.

He doesnt give a fuck about the club, he fucked us over twice and now is fucking us over again. GROW THE FUCK UP and realise players will keep doing this and our main concern is to get back to the top. We should use players like they use us.

Fuck off

Because, if you're honest with yourself, you really weren't trying to get replies related to football when you started the thread.

I am

I want our fans to stop doing this with players. We idolise them and they fuck us over.

If Suarez hadnt done it this way people would have gone mad if we had sold him. Now it will be more accepted because of how he is going about the transfer but that shouldn't matter.

He isnt the only guy in the world who can score goals, the league isnt what it used to be and there are loads of players capable of coming to England and looking sensational.

We just have to realise this a bit sooner, as a club and as fans. Cash in and give Rodgers the money and we will be better off in the long run. Fans keep forgetting that one player doesnt make the team and we want to actually move forward as a club.

We will be better off without Suarez.

I think most people are realising Suarez is a bit of a bell-end to be fair. I'd still rather keep him as he is truly world-class and we won't replace him with anyone of his 'ilk'.

If anyone on this forum has a poster of Suarez up please make yourselves known.

I want our fans to stop doing this with players. We idolise them and they fuck us over.

I idolised Kevin Keegan, Ray Kennedy, John Toshack, Ray Clemence, Jimmy Case, Terry McDermott, Kenny Dalglish, just to name a few.

And they never fucked me or us over.

I idolised Kevin Keegan' date=' Ray Kennedy, John Toshack, Ray Clemence, Jimmy Case, Terry McDermott, Kenny Dalglish, just to name a few.

And they never fucked me or us over.[/quote']

I wasn't around back then, was Keegan's exit well received at the time? It obviously turned out well with Kenny coming in. Let's hope for a similar impact from those replacing suarez when/if he leaves.

If anyone on this forum has a poster of Suarez up please make yourselves known.

There's a framed picture of Suarez on top of Callums wardrobe, I haven't got round to putting a hook in the wall for it to hang from. Probably won't have to bother now. I did buy him a few others off Amazon that are up with blue-tac so it's not too bad. Knew Suarez wouldn't be here for long anyway so bought ones that you can't go wrong with. Gerrard, This is Anfield, etc.

The only poster up in our bedroom is the 96/97 squad photo, I can't go to sleep without it.