You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

Anybody know about his agent alleged tweet saying he has decided that this Friday he is putting Luis on ebay starting at 1p. He is supposed to of said though there will be a minimum buyout price of £40 million and if that is not reached he will be closing the auction.

He can also close the auction early as he has also put him in the exchange and mart and also the find me a new home section of the Madrid weekly edition of pets4sale.

Guest San Don
Who made you the resident TLW linguistic expert?

You can't even spell - in English - but feel compelled to educate others. сукин син сан монг - how's that for context?

Hey, I didnt make you feel inadequate. You did it all by yourself but, carry on. Cant spell in English? Ha, ha. Since when did I say I was an excellent typist? Fuck off.

Guest San Don
When does Suarez join up with the squad? Is it the 21st?

Unless the telephone call changes things, I understand that's when he's due to report.

Hey, I didnt make you feel inadequate. You did it all by yourself but, carry on.

You are right about one thing - I don't usually lower myself to respond to dribble-chin-cum-linguistic-expert like your good self, but in your case I thought to make an exception - not only for my own amusement, but because my missus came with a real pearler which had me in stitches so I decided to share it.

I'm actually referring to San Mong. IQ of a walnut, poor lad.

Aye, no arguments there - lack of self-awareness too, I might add.

Guest San Don
You are right about one thing - I don't usually lower myself to respond to dribble-chin-cum-linguistic-expert like your good self, but in your case I thought to make an exception - not only for my own amusement, but because my missus came with a real pearler which had me in stitches so I decided to share it.

Aye, no arguments there - lack of self-awareness too, I might add.

You sound like you have very low esteem in yourself. Now I can understand your inadequacy.

When you're prepared to enter debate, all well and good. Until then, fuck off.

Hey, I didnt make you feel inadequate. You did it all by yourself but, carry on. Cant spell in English? Ha, ha. Since when did I say I was an excellent typist? Fuck off.

You sound like you have very low esteem in yourself. Now I can understand your inadequacy.

When you're prepared to enter debate, all well and good. Until then, fuck off.

For a linguistic expert your vocabulary seems extremely limited, but then again I shouldn't be that surprised. Jairzinho actually paid you a compliment by saying that you have IQ close to that of a walnut. The walnut has more surface area than your brain, it seems.

Keep going though, don't be discouraged - you are a great entertainment. What's the cliché - "comedy gold", isn't it (wtf does "cliché" mean, right)?

Fnar.

By the way, any forum user that mentions their missus has to post a picture of her tits. Thems the rules.

You read the forum with your missus? Dangerous

Nope. She just came to see why I was laughing my tits off, staring at the computer screen.

Fnar.

By the way, any forum user that mentions their missus has to post a picture of her tits. Thems the rules.

I know, I hate that rule but rules are rules.

Erm, I thought these were GF rules - this is a footy-only-forum, right?

Besides, Dave Usher, I am led to believe, don't like it when someone posts tits or any other stuff like that in here, so not to upset the advertisers.

Do I get off the hook?

Mirror saying arsenal in pole position. If we sell suarez to Arsenal whoever agrees that deal needs sacking. At first I thought no chance but this ain't going away. To be honest it would be a relief now if Madrid just got it done

Guest San Don
For a linguistic expert your vocabulary seems extremely limited, but then again I shouldn't be that surprised. Jairzinho actually paid you a compliment by saying that you have IQ close to that of a walnut. The walnut has more surface area than your brain, it seems.

Keep going though, don't be discouraged - you are a great entertainment. What's the cliché - "comedy gold", isn't it (wtf does "cliché" mean, right)?

Ah, there you go again playing your inadequacy card. Bless. :whistle:

Nope. She just came to see why I was laughing my tits off, staring at the computer screen.

Erm, I thought these were GF rules - this is a footy-only-forum, right?

Besides, Dave Usher, I am led to believe, don't like it when someone posts tits or any other stuff like that in here, so not to upset the advertisers.

Do I get off the hook?

You stick them in the GF. You have 48 hours to comply, or its her clunge as well. Then we send Code, Dennis and Xerxes round. And you don't want that. Believe me, you don't.

Whats the point in me making up rules if people aren't going to follow them?

Guest San Don

Madrid are either keeping their powder very dry or they arent interested in him.

I just wonder why he would talk about them if his agent hasnt had the nod from them.

Madrid are either keeping their powder very dry or they arent interested in him.

I just wonder why he would talk about them if his agent hasnt had the nod from them.

[YOUTUBE]cN5Wg4SjFNc&list=FL1SCiEgVGDb8xpjRNbKqM4g[/YOUTUBE]

If you want the answers to how all this started and the reason why all this is like it is now with him. Here is what the whole thing brewed from. You need to know Spanish though.