You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I got some great news yesterday

Elmyn Noos

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray your daughter's nan will die and she'll be devastated what a celebration.

She's not that close to her. She'll be upset, but not devastated. People die, she'll get over it. She only doesn't feel the same way as I do because she doesn't know what a cunt her nan was.

I could but I'm not sure I can be arsed. People get cancer and its a shit way to go. Whenever someone "nice"gets it, hundreds of fartsniffs feel compelled to go on Facebook making comments like "why do terrible things happen to good people". Well, it's because terrible things happen to everyone. That this truly awful woman has lung cancer merely serves to reinforce the statistical certainty that shit things also happen to right cunts too. It's not karma, it's maths. I'm also tired of hearing people suddenly being afraid to call a cunt a cunt just because they are dead or dying. People around me winced when I heard the news of this woman's cancer and " I feel sorry for those close to her, but then I always have. I hope she suffers because if any cunt deserves it, it's her".

She almost certainly puts beans on a fry up, and adds milk to tea before taking the tea bag out of the mug. And she's a Geordie.

I could but I'm not sure I can be arsed. People get cancer and its a shit way to go. Whenever someone "nice"gets it, hundreds of fartsniffs feel compelled to go on Facebook making comments like "why do terrible things happen to good people". Well, it's because terrible things happen to everyone. That this truly awful woman has lung cancer merely serves to reinforce the statistical certainty that shit things also happen to right cunts too. It's not karma, it's maths. I'm also tired of hearing people suddenly being afraid to call a cunt a cunt just because they are dead or dying. People around me winced when I heard the news of this woman's cancer and " I feel sorry for those close to her, but then I always have. I hope she suffers because if any cunt deserves it, it's her".

She almost certainly puts beans on a fry up, and adds milk to tea before taking the tea bag out of the mug. And she's a Geordie.

1970's "Take my mother-in-law for example; I wish somebody would take her...."

2010's "Hey, everyone who reads this forum, my mother-in-law has terminal lung cancer. Hahaha!"

I took it that the Graham Norton reference was about someone wanting to bit risque and close to the edge.

Noos, I have laughed at many things you have said. This one, not so much.

I'd like to retract all previous comments in this thread.

Just getting back from the pub and just before I was getting away one of my best mates told me his Ma is in hospital with cancer, prognosis dire with mere days left to live.

I was shocked because although I haven't seen either my mate or his Ma for a short while, when I saw her last she looked really well.

His Dad died of cancer a few years ago too.

Fucking wretched, horrible, twat of a disease. It eats away at people from the inside out; both those who have it, and those who are left behind by it.

In the time this thread has existed I reckon a fair few people have died.

Also' date=' I have had three epic meals of barbecue ribs, shoulder of lamb and a mighty chicken and mince curry.[/quote']

In the time this thread has existed I have had sex with 2 women, got drunk twice and got sunburnt.

Neither of the women were Noos mother in law.

1970's "Take my mother-in-law for example; I wish somebody would take her...."

2010's "Hey, everyone who reads this forum, my mother-in-law has terminal lung cancer. Hahaha!"

I took it that the Graham Norton reference was about someone wanting to bit risque and close to the edge.

Noos, I have laughed at many things you have said. This one, not so much.

I'm not trying for laughs. We're always hearing about some poor sod who's been diagnosed with cancer who "doesn't deserve it".

I just thought people might be grateful for the knowledge that this horrendous disease, which people die from whether they deserve it or not, sometimes strikes down the sort of people that it would target all the time if it only afflicted the most cuntish people in society.

If shit stuff has to happen, and it does, I take a little bit of solace in the knowledge that it happens to cunts too.