You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wigan(H) Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me also give you some facts on the man's integrity, on top of his ego at which i have already divulged (sultry posed life sized portrait of only himself in family living room)-

Brendan Rodgers quote at the end of the 2008-2009 season whilst managing Watford: “When I am asked about other clubs, people are questioning my integrity and one thing I have mentioned is I always have integrity, I am loyal and find it disloyal when I am asked about other clubs when I am the Watford manager. There is nothing that has changed in that respect.”

Five days later it was announced he had left Watford for Reading with his new club having to pay £1m in compensation.

Why are you just copying and pasting stuff from the article above, written by a Man Utd fan?

I love this suggestion that your place of birth reflects on your ability to do a certain job.

This lackwit seems to be vey fixated on the fact that Rodgers was born in Carnlough. And people from Carnlough are a bit rubbish or something.

Does Carnlough have a rival town that hates it, a bit like Springfield and Shelbyville?

We have a game against Wigan?

And Nightfox is Tony Evans and I claim my prize.

Ur willingness to implement a change.. 'dream' is a better world shows either your idiocy/naivety or lack or true regard for our club....

There is a 1 in 14,000,000 chance that i will win the lottery statistically. I would demonstrate stupidity of the highest order if i were to gamble on this long-shot to bring success into my life.

The probability of Brendan Rodger's ever transforming LFC into a club that will achieve success at the highest level domestically and in Europe by implementing this 'attacking style' in every fixture regardless of our opposition is not much shorter then that of the lottery.

Arsenal's Invincibles were the last team to achieve success by applying a completely attacking mentality in each fixture regardless of opposition, with the best striker in Europe at the time spearheading the team, they managed to win the Premiership but got destroyed in the Champions League Final by Barcelona. THAT IS THE BENCHMARK!!

There is not a realistic chance on earth we can play with Rodger's mentality and win trophies in the next ten years. A manager who can just as easily apply defensive formation when required is needed and Rodgers has already told us he is not willing to do this!!

Ur willingness to implement a change.. 'dream' is a better world shows either your idiocy/naivety or lack or true regard for our club....

There is a 1 in 14,000,000 chance that i will win the lottery statistically. I would demonstrate stupidity of the highest order if i were to gamble on this long-shot to bring success into my life.

The probability of Brendan Rodger's ever transforming LFC into a club that will achieve success at the highest level domestically and in Europe by implementing this 'attacking style' in every fixture regardless of our opposition is not much shorter then that of the lottery.

Arsenal's Invincibles were the last team to achieve success by applying a completely attacking mentality in each fixture regardless of opposition, with the best striker in Europe at the time spearheading the team, they managed to win the Premiership but got destroyed in the Champions League Final by Barcelona. THAT IS THE BENCHMARK!!

There is not a realistic chance on earth we can play with Rodger's mentality and win trophies in the next ten years. A manager who can just as easily apply defensive formation when required is needed and Rodgers has already told us he is not willing to do this!!

Oh God.

This lackwit seems to be vey fixated on the fact that Rodgers was born in Carnlough. And people from Carnlough are a bit rubbish or something.

Does Carnlough have a rival town that hates it, a bit like Springfield and Shelbyville?

I don't think so. I'm from Northern Ireland but I've never really heard of it. It's a village I think.

I'm loving the rogue apostrophe in "Rodger's".

Hey, that hurts, it's all some of us have you know!!

Hitman, short minded fans like your self who attempt to discredit Rafa's knowledge and judgement by highlighting the acquisition of Aquilani are simple.

Alex Ferguson signed Juan Sebastian Veron for a record £28.1 million, an error of judgement like Rafa's in relation to 'Roberto'. Even the best managers make mistakes in the market, when they do so a sensible person reflects on their past achievement and experience to allow them to rectify their mistake.

Hitman, short minded fans like your self who attempt to discredit Rafa's knowledge and judgement by highlighting the acquisition of Aquilani are simple.

Alex Ferguson signed Juan Sebastian Veron for a record £28.1 million, an error of judgement like Rafa's in relation to 'Roberto'. Even the best managers make mistakes in the market, when they do so a sensible person reflects on their past achievement and experience to allow them to rectify their mistake.

BBB I have missed you.

Hitman' date=' short minded fans like your self who attempt to discredit Rafa's knowledge and judgement by highlighting the acquisition of Aquilani are simple.

Alex Ferguson signed Juan Sebastian Veron for a record £28.1 million, an error of judgement like Rafa's in relation to 'Roberto'. Even the best managers make mistakes in the market, when they do so a sensible person reflects on their past achievement and experience to allow them to rectify their mistake.[/quote']

If you were an actual fox, you'd be one of those ones that make my girlfriend sad when we drive past to see them mashed in to the dual carriageway.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
A region in the same post code as our stadium Silver Lining.. Maybe that is why i have more compassion for our club then your friend!

Are residents of Anfield using Americanisms like 'math' these days?

Dim Reaper i have conducted myself in a diplomatic manner and tried to avoid insult, but i now have to clarify why i highlighted the fact that Mr Rodgers' is from Carnlough.

.... Name me one intelligent person to come out of Northern Ireland

Martin McGuinness.....

***runs for cover***

A region in the same post code as our stadium Silver Lining.. Maybe that is why i have more compassion for our club then your friend!

shankly and dalglish are from scotland. just saying.

you have fucked yourself, how did you know hank moody was american?