You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Podcasts

chorlton

• 3 weeks later...

Started Slow Burn earlier. An eight part series that documents the Watergate scandals as they happened.

Really enjoying it so far. Did four episodes today already as they are only about 25minutes per show.

Would recommend it as being worth checking out.

08d387783f147aeb136c6ffa16f1981b.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Russell Brand's Under The Skin podcast. For those of us that despise Joe Rogan having all the interesting guests.

So you’re not only back you’ve got cash. Ace.

Russell and Harris is torture - especially when he gleefully admits he’s not read the Koran and gets Harris mixed up with someone completely different.

I like Brand, been to see him live and enjoy his comedy. But his podcast is him being out of his depth.

So you’re not only back you’ve got cash. Ace.

Russell and Harris is torture - especially when he gleefully admits he’s not read the Koran and gets Harris mixed up with someone completely different.

I like Brand, been to see him live and enjoy his comedy. But his podcast is him being out of his depth.

The guy is a voracious reader and he actually has a heart. He'll pick it up. Would rather listen to that any day.

The guy is a voracious reader and he actually has a heart. He'll pick it up. Would rather listen to that any day.

Why do you dislike Joe Rogan so much mate? I can take him or leave him as a person but enjoy his podcasts.

Rogan used to be alright back in the day when he was more open minded, is great when talking about martial arts and stuff and has had loads of interesting, knowledgeable guests over the years.

He’s absolutely fucking clueless when it comes to social and political issues, seems to be caught in a bit of an echo chamber of poor ideas, platforms some pretty horrific people and has contributed greatly to the groupthink of the insidious anti-sjw, “libertarian” alt-right proto fascist types. The fact he’s given people like Jordan Peterson a foothold in public consciousness is a clear mark against his name, in my book.

Other than that, I don’t mind him at all, I’ll still listen to his shit from time to time.

• Upvote 3

Why do you dislike Joe Rogan so much mate? I can take him or leave him as a person but enjoy his podcasts.

Rogan used to be alright back in the day when he was more open minded, is great when talking about martial arts and stuff and has had loads of interesting, knowledgeable guests over the years.

He’s absolutely fucking clueless when it comes to social and political issues, seems to be caught in a bit of an echo chamber of poor ideas, platforms some pretty horrific people and has contributed greatly to the groupthink of the insidious anti-sjw, “libertarian” alt-right proto fascist types. The fact he’s given people like Jordan Peterson a foothold in public consciousness is a clear mark against his name, in my book.

Other than that, I don’t mind him at all, I’ll still listen to his shit from time to time.

This.

Reading a lot doesn’t mean anything. He’s in his 40’s isn’t he, why do you have any faith in him?

I don't really care for a person's life success in their ability to be a person worth listening to. The fact is 60-70% of the world's population are useless. Machines can replace them (us). The new world will have to be one for all humans, and not robots and their 1% masters, or death and destruction await us all.

He made Milo look like a cunt when he appeared on it from I remember though. So not all bad.

He made Milo look like a cunt when he appeared from I remember though. So not all bad.

True. He’s definitely not all bad, I may be slightly too harsh on him due to the fact the likes of Sam Harris, Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin etc. etc. really fucking boil my piss. Saw he had Abby Martin on recently, might have to check that out.

So, as I read that he’s ok as long as he agrees with you. He’s the on the side of the alt-right but he’s an atheist, pro-gay rights, pro-choice, pro- drugs, but conservative.

• Upvote 2

True. He’s definitely not all bad, I may be slightly too harsh on him due to the fact the likes of Sam Harris, Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin etc. etc. really fucking boil my piss. Saw he had Abby Martin on recently, might have to check that out.

Oh I forgot how much of a cunt you are. Ignore my post above. You and your mates.

I mentioned the Abbey Martin one on the Middle East thread. He treats her in EXACTLY the same way as other guests.

• Upvote 1