You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Podcasts

chorlton

I've got Podbean and it probably streams every podcast known to man.

Pocketcasts is ACE.

I listen to most of them at 1.4x (speed) with spaces skipped etc. Your brain adjusts, you can get through them faster while still absorbing the content.

I'll get them both and decide which one of you knows your stuff and which one of you is chatting pure shit

*edit* I see one is free and one isn't, so that's that then. 

My husband's podcast this week is on robots and our future with them. It's worth a listen just for the discussion on child sized sex robots.

I thought the Louie Spence thing was a chance meeting, not your social circle?

• 1 month later...

Rico you listened to the latest Rogan Podcast?

Schaub and Eddie

About a third of the way through and Eddie has fucking lost it. Fake Moon landings,North Korea is all actors playing a part for the media. He is fucking nuts

• Upvote 1

Anyone listen to Joey Diaz' podcast. It's not bad when you are struggling elsewhere, that Lee Syatt bloke who co-presents is annoying though, he sounds like an eleven year old kid who has a crush on Joey.

His episode the other week with the DEA agent who went after the Iceman was good.

He is a funny fucker

Rico you listened to the latest Rogan Podcast?

Schaub and Eddie

About a third of the way through and Eddie has fucking lost it. Fake Moon landings,North Korea is all actors playing a part for the media. He is fucking nuts

I've not yet - will do later. He's fucking mental.

• 3 weeks later...

Revolutions, which I'm sure was mentioned in here but can't find, has been worth the recommendation. I did the English Civil war last month and am 30 episodes into the French revolution; quite a few times I've opted to listen to another episode instead of reading or watching TV.

• 4 weeks later...