You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What now for Konchesky and Poulsen

LFC 6 Times

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Konchesky isn't nearly as bad as he's been for us, and I also don't believe he's played as badly as many make out either.

I still think that he's a solid squad player to have around when his head is right, and if Kenny can get that back in the lad then good luck to him.

As for Poulsen. I do't even know where to start other than saying that if someone is stupid enough to buy him this month then we should drive him to the airport.

Insua is shit, he can't get a game at galatasary

Totally agree. As crap as Konchesky is, Insua is worse. We have to hope and pray that Kenny can either turn Konchesky into a somewhat decent lb, he can keep Aurelio fit or get someone else into that spot. Unfortunately there is more chance of turning Konchesky into a decent lb than Aurelio staying fit.

Konchesky isn't nearly as bad as he's been for us, and I also don't believe he's played as badly as many make out either.

I still think that he's a solid squad player to have around when his head is right, and if Kenny can get that back in the lad then good luck to him.

As for Poulsen. I do't even know where to start other than saying that if someone is stupid enough to buy him this month then we should drive him to the airport.

Tom you're often spot on but Koncheski is every bit as bad as he's made out. He can sometimes confuse with the fact that he runs a lot and does - in fairness - put a shift in, but he has the worst positional sense for a defender I think I've ever seen in a Liverpool player, it's absolutely non existent and he's had more balls inside him than Asia Carerra. He is a total liability.

Tom you're often spot on but Koncheski is every bit as bad as he's made out. He can sometimes confuse with the fact that he runs a lot and does - in fairness - put a shift in, but he has the worst positional sense for a defender I think I've ever seen in a Liverpool player, it's absolutely non existent and he's had more balls inside him than Asia Carerra. He is a total liability.

hey, I'm not saying we've seen much of his ability at liverpool, I'm just saying that he does have some!

He's been bad, I know he has. But he hasn't been "the worst player in Liverpool history" as I keeop hearing either. That's just ridiculous. Not when you look back at some of the shite we've had even in the last 4 years, nevermind in our history!

He's never going to be a great player, and he never has been. But i still think if we sign a decent player to take his place in the first choice XI then he can definitely still play a part.

And yet he's centre midfield and talentless.

People can champion his cause , fair enough but if we get back on track and become a force again with Lucas playing week in week out I will be amazed.

This is true. Out of inertia and general apathy you don't go to the match for as few weeks and read the match reports and opinions about what an improved player Lucas is and then when you do go for 3 matches in a row, you realise he is the same old Lucas and it's just the low standard of shit around him that makes him look better.

Having said that, he is still three times the player that Poulson is. Utimately, he is still and in an ideal world should only be a bench option, but the sad state of affairs right now dictates that he is a starter in the centre with Mewewes.

This is true. Out of inertia and general apathy you don't go to the match for as few weeks and read the match reports and opinions about what an improved player Lucas is and then when you do go for 3 matches in a row, you realise he is the same old Lucas and it's just the low standard of shit around him that makes him look better.

Having said that, he is still three times the player that Poulson is. Utimately, he is still and in an ideal world should only be a bench option, but the sad state of affairs right now dictates that he is a starter in the centre with Mewewes.

True enough, but i would love for Kenny to get inside his head and make him believe in himself because every now and then he reminds me of Terry Mac when he drives from half way to the box and gets on the end of things , only to turn into Eddie the eagle at the last minute.

Sorry Eddie.

All that shit with his Ma and the fact that's he's perceived as "roy's boy" by many has played against him hugely as well.

I know nothing of that shit with his Ma. What do you mean by «Roy's boy», he was signed by Hodgson?

Konchesky is not good enough for LFC and should never have been bought, that really is the end of it for me.