You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woa woa who sweet child i mine ! Lets get a bit of perpective here. Suarez doesnt dive anymore than any other player . For every time he dives , there are 3 or 4 times he stays on his feet.

The media fucking hate him, its as simple as that.

SSN today going on and on about that cunt Pulis calling for him to be banned, barely a mention of his shithouse band of thugs stamping and kicking their way through 90mins.

makes me fucking sick ! Suarez is being targeted , its as simple as that.

That's how I see it. Some of our own fans are now slowly getting brainwashed into thinking he "dives" every game. What he needs to do is get better at diving and conning the refs like other players.

Fucking hate Stoke and everything to do with them.... (except Crouchino)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suarez has let them off the hook.

They were a disgrace yesterday but the nation is talking about us/this suarez flop; he knows it and is made up.

That angers me more.

They were a disgrace and the "nation" would have been talking about how we badly need a striker as more points are dropped at Anfield. Their tactics wouldn't have got a mention, dive or no dive.

That's how I see it. Some of our own fans are now slowly getting brainwashed into thinking he "dives" every game. What he needs to do is get better at diving and conning the refs like other players.

Fucking hate Stoke and everything to do with them.... (except Crouchino)

Brainwashed?

Deary me.

They were a disgrace and the "nation" would have been talking about how we badly need a striker as more points are dropped at Anfield. Their tactics wouldn't have got a mention, dive or no dive.

Couldn't give a fuck about them 6-fingered, trophyless pikey meffs.

Getting sick of the shite he's bringing onto the club and fans; defending him in conversations and around the city is becoming unbearable which is a shame as he's absolutely brilliant and model pro/family man.

Just a pure cunt on the field.

Is he fuck a cunt ! he is a fucking winner. Ive never seen a player with more of a never say die attitude, he battles for everything. Of course he is no angel, but neither was Cantona, Fowler, Gazza, Zidane, Best, Maradona. All the best players come with baggage.

The media have got to some of you lot. Dont believe the hype. I am more frustrated at the decisions he doesnt get when he stays on his feet, than when he dives.

He should shut the fuck up the stupid fucking cunt. Half his squad should be suspended after every single one of their games. There's no chance of it this season i dont think, but i cannot wait until that lot are out of the prem or they have a manager who wants to play football and not that fucking alehouse shite.

Well whatever your opinion on Suarez,

You'd have to be fucking retarded not to see that yesterdays dive has been turned into a storm in a fucking teacup and had it been probably anybody else it'd have barely been mentioned.

In a way I don't blame Pulis, hes a cunt but hes doing what has to be done to keep his team out of the headlines and he knows the media will lap up anything anti-Liverpool and anti-Suarez.

I think Rodgers has tried his best to fight back on various topics over the past few weeks but this one has too much critical mass behind it.

I don't know what the solution is anymore but I'm fucking sick to the back teeth of shit like this, I knew when Suarez dived yesterday Sky Sports would be running 24 hours with "Suarez Dives" the fucking cunts.

And of course people will say it shouldn't affect the team, they should go out and hammer somebody twelvty-nil bla bla bla...

Its bollox. Getting collectively kicked when you're already down does not help. And we've been getting the shit kicked out of us whilst we've fallen over for fucking 2/3 years now.

Is he fuck a cunt ! he is a fucking winner. Ive never seen a player with more of a never say die attitude, he battles for everything. Of course he is no angel, but neither was Cantona, Fowler, Gazza, Zidane, Best, Maradona. All the best players come with baggage.

The media have got to some of you lot. Dont believe the hype. I am more frustrated at the decisions he doesnt get when he stays on his feet, than when he dives.

Turn it in, lad.

Guest Pistonbroke
Suarez will be hounded out of England, it's a done deal. Funny how Ronaldo never used to get pulled up for this shit, and there's never been a worse culprit in English football history.

Drogba pushed him close, maybe the F.A can't pick on a black man being as they are ever so cleaner than white as far as racism goes. The agenda against Suarez is so obvious that it is painful to watch unfold whilst we as a club do next to noting to defend the lad.

If Rodgers did his bit this would not be happening, also I wish now that Aaron Ramsey sued pulis and shawcross for that tackle. At the time felt sorry for shawcross but after watching the match yesterday you can see pulis sends out his team to cause harm. Ands he has much responsible for that tackle as shawcross.

Agree, both are morons. Pulis needs kicking out of the game, his brand of 'football' has no place in the modern game, not if the rules are to be followed to the letter.

If the referee could let us know, in advance, that they intend to bend the rules and allow serious foul play to occur, then we'd have gladly started Carragher, Shelvey ( i know he was banned), and maybe even Coady and Flanagan, the mad bastards.

If it's a fight they want, then we can oblige, but we understood it to be illegal in this day and age and so went with side prepared to play association football circa 2012.

Huth, Whitehead, Walters, fucking droogs. Such a bizarre game vs Stoke, everytime, except if you're United or Arsenal and the referee is desperate to stay on the right side of Ferguson and Wenger. I bet Pulis even takes his hat off when he talks to them two. Fucking oddball he is, something deffo not right about him, and I'm sure some youth players from the 90's would have a few stories.

Drogba pushed him close, maybe the F.A can't pick on a black man being as they are ever so cleaner than white as far as racism goes. The agenda against Suarez is so obvious that it is painful to watch unfold whilst we as a club do next to noting to defend the lad.

Agreed. I keep hearing it from otherwise reasonable fans about how much they hate him, what a despicable character he is etc, and he's just not. I wouldn't blame him in the slightest if he fucked off.

Guest Pistonbroke
Agreed. I keep hearing it from otherwise reasonable fans about how much they hate him, what a despicable character he is etc, and he's just not. I wouldn't blame him in the slightest if he fucked off.

TBH if i was treated like he has been i'd have fucked off long ago, says a lot about the lads character and comment to the club that he hasn't. Its obviously not just about earning a good wedge either, he could easily go to another club and earn more. Other fans just follow the agenda being fed them from the media, i've also seen a lot of other fans sticking up for the lad. I'm more upset with the fact our own club just let them get away with it.

What do you expect. The shithouses at the top of our club threw him and Dalglish under a bus earlier in the year, it's not going to change now.

Couldn't give a fuck about them 6-fingered, trophyless pikey meffs.

Getting sick of the shite he's bringing onto the club and fans; defending him in conversations and around the city is becoming unbearable which is a shame as he's absolutely brilliant and model pro/family man.

What shite is he bringing on the club? The whole Evra thing? Fucking do me a favour. Too right you should be defending him to the hilt for all the shite he's had to put up with since he's been here. Anyone else could have taken the easy option and fucked off in the summer.

He took a dive. Let's get him in front of a firing squad and be done with him.

Suarez will be hounded out of England, it's a done deal. Funny how Ronaldo never used to get pulled up for this shit, and there's never been a worse culprit in English football history.

Didn't he?

I remember that his name was synonymous with diving and they'd regularly point it out in the media. It must have because Ferguson used to regularly come out and try to turn the tide by moaning about how often he gets kicked/how often he tries to stay on his feet.

I'd almost say that was a good reference point for why Ferguson makes his Torres and Suarez comments: he knows how much of a problem it is when the media runs with that theme for a player because it happened to him.

I don't think the theme is club bias. I think it's nationality. Ronaldo and Suarez are both foreign hence the shit. Young/Rooney/Gerrard/Cole have never got the same treatment regardless of club.

How is rolling around waving your arm at the bench like you've broken your leg when you've hardly been touched not despicable?

Didn't he?

I remember that his name was synonymous with diving and they'd regularly point it out in the media. It must have because Ferguson used to regularly come out and try to turn the tide by moaning about how often he gets kicked/how often he tries to stay on his feet.

I'd almost say that was a good reference point for why Ferguson makes his Torres and Suarez comments: he knows how much of a problem it is when the media runs with that theme for a player because it happened to him.

I don't think the theme is club bias. I think it's nationality. Ronaldo and Suarez are both foreign hence the shit. Young/Rooney/Gerrard/Cole have never got the same treatment regardless of club.

Agree with that. The Suarez situation is pretty much Ronaldo revisited.

How is rolling around waving your arm at the bench like you've broken your leg when you've hardly been touched not despicable?

Feigning injury is a bit of a cunts trick, but 'despicable'? Personally, I think that term is more suited to players who set out to injure other players.