You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Why no chant for Rodgers?

Guest San Don

Guest San Don

Surprised by this. 2 home games gone and not a hint of a chant or flag for Rodgers.

OK, I know 2 defeats dont help but you'd have thought the crowd would have shown him some support on Sunday after the dempsey debacle.

Are people really playing a 'wait and see' game before giving the fella some sign of vocal support?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised by this. 2 home games gone and not a hint of a chant or flag for Rodgers.

OK, I know 2 defeats dont help but you'd have thought the crowd would have shown him some support on Sunday after the dempsey debacle.

Are people really playing a 'wait and see' game before giving the fella some sign of vocal support?

3878192103_8a648f803e_z.jpg

Perhaps, one for the crowd...?

Guest San Don
Surely if you sing one there would be.

OK, so Im supposed to start the whole crowd sing his name, am I?

He hasn't earned it yet. Was there not a chant of Brendan Rogers after DALGLISH against West Brom?

Whoopee! One chant at an away game?

Did owlface get his name chanted as I dont remember hearing it.

Guest San Don
There were audible chants of there's only one BR from the Kop during the City game.

Well they werent audible in the UC Anny Road end mate.

I dont get this 'he hasnt earnt it yet' stuff either. Sounds very sky tv generation stuff to me. With the likely exception of hodgson, all our managers have had a good response from the crowd. Even Souness got a good welcome.

Have we sunk that low?

As He Came Into The dress room

It Was The Sound Of A Crescendo <-- need some work

He Came Into our club now

He Left The sweat stains On The jersey

He Ran Underneath The sign

He Could See Suarez Was WANTED

So He Ran Into The pitch now

He Was Struck Down, It Was His Time

Brendan You Are Happy

So, Brendan Are You Happy

Brendan You Are Happy

Brendan You Are Happy

Brendan You Are Happy

SMOOOOOOOOOTH MANAGER

[YOUTUBE]nbcoCpHhPt0[/YOUTUBE]

You can send me the money later.

So you're putting Rodgers in the same category as hodgson!?

I havent put him into any category,all I was asking was did owlface get his name chanted as I can never remember it happening.

For the record I think he could become a great manager.

The only thing up to now that has been done wrong,is selling or loaned out 4 attacking players who could play as a center forward and get goals now and then.

He has replaced them with a unproven scorer in Borini and a winger and another center forward who arnt for the first team.

As He Came Into The dress room

It Was The Sound Of A Crescendo

He Came Into our club now

He Left The sweat stains On The jersey

He Ran Underneath The sign

He Could See Suarez Was WANTED

So He Ran Into The pitch now

He Was Struck Down, It Was His Time

Brendan You Are Happy

Brendan You Are Happy

Brendan You Are Happy

Brendan You Are Happy

SMOOOOOOOOOTH MANAGER

[YOUTUBE]nbcoCpHhPt0[/YOUTUBE]

You can send me the money later.

BB hasn't proved Brendon touches kids (yet)

Not often I agree with something San Don says coz he's a twat. But I'm with him on this one. We should show him more support, he probably

Feels a bit of pressure after our results so far, then you have all the cunts on phone ins & on here saying his jobs on borrowed time & even discussing his successor! A good chant might just relieve pressure he may be feeling.