Quantcast
Other football - Page 996 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Jhinge Machha

Other football

The very same. Savage and Keown looked bemused. I'm convinced he's the token black pundit. I don't think he's ever talked anything resembling sense in his punditry career.

They should get Mark Bright on more...

wait...

Who was the cunt who gave Kompany the trophy? Can't be someone from the Premier League when he celebrates with the players? What a twat.

It didn't stop sepp Blatter in 2005 when we lost the world club championship in japan, not that I expect anyone to remember that, except me and my bitter and twisted mind.

Turns out the Third World dictators' money can turn someone who have never won anything in Europe (although he managed Real Madrid), into a winner in the Premier League.

• Upvote 1

Turns out the Third World dictators' money can turn someone who have never won anything in Europe (although he managed Real Madrid), into a winner in the Premier League.

He was there for one season and got 96 points.

• Upvote 2

Has there ever been a more totally irrelevant club than Aston Villa? Never challenging for anything, never really in serious danger of going down. They just bob along rolling over for our rivals and occasionally making things difficult for us. Wish they'd go down.

• Upvote 4

Not the right time i know but i like the Man City manager, seems a decent sort.

Agreed, if we were going to finish second to anyone Im happy its city.

Cant begrudge pelligrini the title after he waited to shake all our players hands at anfield when it looked like the title was coming to us.

• Upvote 1

Always fancied a villa somewhere, not Birmingham though.

Knowing our luck just as we seem to be coming good some billionaire bastard will buy Villa and make them the Man City of the Midlands.

• Upvote 1

Who was the cunt who gave Kompany the trophy? Can't be someone from the Premier League when he celebrates with the players? What a twat.

Also, the whole plastic atmosphere around handing out trophies these days gets on my nerves. All the confetti and pyro bollocks makes it all seem like some flamboyant carnival.

Does my head in too. Just give them the trophy and leave it to the fans and players. Mind you I'm surprised most of the Emirates stayed until the final whistle. They don't normally.

Does my head in too. Just give them the trophy and leave it to the fans and players. Mind you I'm surprised most of the Emirates stayed until the final whistle. They don't normally.

Edit.. Etihad 

Tsk. Don't know my UAE's from my human rights violators

Knowing our luck just as we seem to be coming good some billionaire bastard will buy Villa and make them the Man City of the Midlands.

Villa? They will have to be bought by something like a consortium of chartered accountants or a pension investment firm. Something nice and safe and steady and unexciting.