You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Only Chelsea (16 points) have a better record than Aston Villa (10 points) against the current top four in the Premier League this season (W3, D1).

Villa have won their last three league matches on a Wednesday.

I always said Villa will draw with City, but that's fuck all use now.  We blew it on Monday.

City will be nervous, doesn't matter how experienced you are, or not, when things are on the line, people are nervous. 

The danger for City is trying to be calm, and ending up too calm. If they do that, they could be in trouble, as it's hard to get going once you've set a slow placed groove, and then NEED to up the tempo.

City always have it in them to be complacent, or simply not turn up. If they can do it in a cup final, or semi, they can do it just as easily in the league (and have done). 

Palace suddenly found they wanted to give Liverpool a bloody nose, and managed it. I suspect Newcastle will want to too (but without the ability to).  Villa won't want to see City win another league, and so I expect their fans to be in full voice. West Ham probably won't care if City win or not, but Big Sam will fancy going out on at least a draw. 

It's nowhere near over.

Bm-2ZvICEAEWnfJ.jpg

So i walked in the dressing room after Imogen gave me the thrush right? and i saw a Muller fruit corner so i decided to stick my knob in it cos it was sore and Tom Cleverly pipes up "It only works if it's live cultures"