You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Seems that was infact his 33rd goal in the last season and a half.

Never realised he, Mata and Santi Cazorla all stumped up a load of cash between them to keep real Oviedo afloat in November. See romance in football isn't dead and they are not all money chasing cunts.

What an ace player and a top bloke.

apart from the comedy value of watching that bunch of mercenary cunts and their paymaster suffer, it's not necessarily good news, as it means their chances of bombing in the league are slightly reduced. It would be fantastic to see them finish outside the top 4 and humiliated in all the cup competitions. Horrible club.

Fuck sake. Every time we play them cunts, the commentators just love reminding all and sundry how Ivanovic scored two headers in a CL semi-final.

Nice to see the useless cunt not only not scoring, but GIFTING the opposition two goals. Nice way to find your arse on the bench, Brano! Could have really done with such incompetence a few years ago. Bet Rafa is thinking that too.

Also, is it true that between Swansea City and Bradford City, they haven't won a top-flight trophy for a combined +200 years?? That is staggering, but man, it'd be brilliant to see two clubs so desperate for a major trophy go at it at Wembley. It's what cup finals are all about!

I was at the match (for work) and the fans were giving both Rafa and Torres grief from the get go.

Second time in a week I've witnessed it now.

They are still hung up over Di Matteo and it won't go away anytime soon (whole stadium still doing the 16minute applause thing)

Off for a bleach bath now....

...and with this my faith in top flight football dies...

Manchester City ave gotten round to making their first big-name signing of the January transfer window by bringing in a skilled technician who can slice a hot knife through ethically sourced butter like it was Aston Villa’s back four.

That’s right, City have signed celebrity chef Jamie Oliver on a five-year deal.

The contract will see Oliver’s Fabulous Feasts venture provide matchday food in and around the Etihad Stadium for the next half-decade, covering all public concessions, hospitality suites and the outlets in the City Square fan zone from June of 2013.

With a reputation for ruining kids’ school dinners by taking away their chips (then crying about it when the wee nippers don’t take kindly to his healthy alfalfa and haddock cassoulets), it probably won’t be long before the Etihad’s tikka pies and lukewarm lager are replaced with minty lobster turnovers with a turnip and asphalt reduction and spinach-flavoured lemonade – all drenched in enough olive oil to sink the Ark Royal in.

Beware Jamie: Hell hath no fury like a football fan scorned/deprived of his pre-match hotdog.

That fat tongued cockerknee wanker selling over priced shite to people paying for over priced tickets to watch overhyped multimillionaires kick a pigs bladder around a rectangle for a pre-agreed amount of time.

Just 'The Beautiful Game' in a microcosm...You're welcome to it.

...and with this my faith in top flight football dies...

That fat tongued cockerknee wanker selling over priced shite to people paying for over priced tickets to watch overhyped multimillionaires kick a pigs bladder around a rectangle for a pre-agreed amount of time.

Just 'The Beautiful Game' in a microcosm...You're welcome to it.

You don't like Haddock Cassoulet do you

I was at the match (for work) and the fans were giving both Rafa and Torres grief from the get go.

Second time in a week I've witnessed it now.

They are still hung up over Di Matteo and it won't go away anytime soon (whole stadium still doing the 16minute applause thing)

Off for a bleach bath now....

I think that is just tedious, yes ok Di Matteo was the manager in charge when they won the Champions League but it's not as if he's died! He got sacked with, I presume, a very nice compensation package & will no doubt have future job offers.

On a sidenote, I think Abramovich was just waiting to sack him after the way he reacted on those steps in Munich shouting to him "I done it, I done it!", think 'oul Roman was thinking "I've spent a billion pound on this club & you think you done it" !