You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer of 2009.

Code

So let me try again.

Why is it Rafa cant get a job?

And why is it it seems he cant get what he wants in the jobs he has been approached for so it ends with nothing?

Who says he can't get a job ?

Why should he take a job where he won't be getting what he wants ? It's not like he really badly needs a job.

And why don't you just buy a ticket to this and ask him yourself ?

Guest ShoePiss
Looks like a kid caught nicking CD's from the local Ikea.

I don't have the heart to tell him they're all empty cases and the tv's are fake too.

Haha I did not know this was Comedy Central.

Anyway I'm actually putting stuff into that box and while all these Eminem comparisons are amusing this was before anyone even knew who Eminem was.

I'm just happy no one have recognised that single on top of those CD's or maybe ShoePiss actually did.

Other people have been banned for less than what he's done.

Those people usually have 100 posts and are in the red but Code is a paying member with thousands of posts and he is on par with the likes of danperkins (God rest his soul) and others who come here to troll and be abusive.

I've not painted myself in glory either in this thread but I have a lot more integrity than Code does.

Practically calling someone a peadophile isn't exactly showing integrity, in fact it's pretty despicable and posting silly gifs to nearly every post he makes could be construed of being the exact same Lewis. You are just as guilty for antagonising and fanning the flames as such. Code maybe shouldn't have started the thread but considering you're after a career in journalism you're coming across like a red top trash reporter.

You've no right to make aspersions to what constitutes banning and what doesn't and whether people have had bans for lesser stuff or whatever.

Practically calling someone a peadophile isn't exactly showing integrity, in fact it's pretty despicable and posting silly gifs to nearly every post he makes could be construed of being the exact same Lewis. You are just as guilty for antagonising and fanning the flames as such. Code maybe shouldn't have started the thread but considering you're after a career in journalism you're coming across like a red top trash reporter.

You've no right to make aspersions to what constitutes banning and what doesn't and whether people have had bans for lesser stuff or whatever.

Why doesn't he?

This board is a community and if certain members on here do or say stuff which is out of order, it is fair for others to ask for them to be removed. Not saying that is the case WRT Code, just addressing that last point.

Code is absolutely terrible. Its sad that we have "fans" like him.

Rafa had won his battle for total control at the club, got rid of Alonso and Arbeloa and his masterstroke was to bring in Aquilani and Johnson for double of their worth in transfer fees and then give them astronomic wages, more than £100K a week.

Is it any wonder he cant get a job when he demands total control to take one on?

Who in their right minds would want to employ him under such circumstances?

Rafa as a coach, clubs could do a lot worse.

Rafa as a manager with total control, nah I dont think so.

Code starting his millionth Rafa thread with the question "Who in their right mind...?"

Definition of irony | Collins English Dictionary