You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst no 9 for us ever. He is fkin shite cart horse if I ever I saw one. He's gone for the dive there, easy spot watch the left leg fail to come through naturally, he's waiting for the contact that never comes. Proper shit house play and the sooner he goes the better.

Guest ShoePiss

Andy Carroll is a cunt and should never play for us again. The prick should be ran out of town. Oh, the horror! Calling a current player a cunt! Support him, don't call him a cunt etc etc.

There's a couple of then current players I've called a cunt over the years, Carroll now joins Paul Stewart and Stan Collymore on that list. The big, useless, shithouse cunt.

You have to ask yourself would Ian Rush have done what Carroll did?Then you have to ask why not?The answer is that Rush played to win.A simple philosophy of scoring more goals than the opposition and risking injury to score.

It's not Carroll's fault,he's probably been coached since he was 3 years old.And he's probably been encouraged to fall over when he feels or imagines the slightest touch.The difference with Rush is that he just wanted to score goals and didn't have that type of coaching.

And then you have to look at why would we sign Carroll?If you just go on OPTA stats it's quite impressive.And if you go on OPTA stas for this season you'll see that Downing has put in 60 odd crosses and had 50 odd shots.But unfortunately nobody has scored a prem goal from one of his crosses and he hasn't scored a prem goal from one of his shots! But his OPTA stats are quite good.

And there you have it !FSG transfer policy seems to be based on age,OPTA stats and nationality.Liverpool's success was always based on players being winners and being determined to win.OPTA stats don't tell you that.

I quite like Carroll and Downing but I just wonder how much input Kenny had in signing them.I'm certain that when he has more say in the next transfer window we'll see a different type of player joining us.

And the signings won't be based on OPTA stats!Kenny's a winner and he'll be signing winners;regardless of what the OPTA stats say!

Andy Carroll is a cunt and should never play for us again. The prick should be ran out of town. Oh, the horror! Calling a current player a cunt! Support him, don't call him a cunt etc etc.

There's a couple of then current players I've called a cunt over the years, Carroll now joins Paul Stewart and Stan Collymore on that list. The big, useless, shithouse cunt.

Still scored 26 goals in 61 games for us.

Are some of you wumming, or just a bit thick? It's one of the most blatant dives I've ever seen. Watch it again, he doesn't even try to put his left foot down, he just lets it drag and goes down. If the keeper makes contact then it's a penalty. But he didn't and was never going to. It's just another example of poor old Andy fucking it up.

The shame is because having got himself in a good position, then rounded the keeper, his psyche is so shot that he reasoned that it would be easier to try to win a penalty, for Stevie G to take, than try to score himself.

That begs a question of Kenny and the coaching staff.If he is in that mental state, why is he playing?

He dived!There is no question!But as a young lad coached in the modern game my point is that he's probably been encouraged to do that from quite a young age.

Maybe we can sort him out:he's still quite young and has a decent level of skill.

But I still stand by what I say.The only thing you can give to any player in any sport is an "all consuming"desire to win.And maybe under Kenny's guidance Andy will develop that But I think that modern coaching has encouraged players to fall over too often.But I also think that Kenny will get the best out of him in the end!